Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/10/2003 7:24:07 AM EDT
I have a AR-10T with Nikon tactical 2-10 44mm. I am going to either place  a GGG MADD rear flip or KAC.
The armalite 1 piece is too low because of the large eye piece and the cheek weld is just a hair too low for me.

I was thinking about the ARMS #22 HIgh vs the #35 track mounted rings...

Which is better? IS the #35 with High rings higher than the 22H because of the base the rings are attached???

OR any other alternatives???
Thank!
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:21:05 AM EDT
[#1]
22H=1.45"
35H=1.50" (W/0 THROW LEVER MT.)

W/ THROW LEVER 35H's Will be considerably higher than 22H's, I'd guess-timate add .25"-.5"s

22M=1.15"
35M=1.25" (W/O Throw lever Mt.)

(all meas.'s to center of optic)

the 35M's w/ the 35QD, MIGHT SPLIT THE DIFF FOR YOU.
A call to ARMS should get you set up right quick.-(508) 584-7816, or www.armsmounts.com
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 5:37:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply..but..is one mount system better\stronger than another? Or is there a better way to do this?
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top