Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2002 10:01:07 PM EDT
I was cleaning my Aimpoint M2 today and noticed that the front lens (objective lens) is out of center in the scope.  That is, I can see the edge of the glass on one side of my optic.  The thing seems to shoot fine, but do I run the risk of a water leakage or other problems down the road?  I bought a scope to handle combat conditions; this thing better be up for the job.  Anyone else have this condition with their Aimpoint?
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 5:36:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you sure that it is off center? Remember the front lens is set at an angle, not flat. This may offer the apperance that one side is off center.
Link Posted: 9/20/2002 2:04:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Page AR-15 » Optics, Mounts, and Sights
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top