Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/6/2003 7:44:30 PM EDT
What are the laws in regards to NJ? Can I purchase 20 and 30 round mags? 10 rounders on the EE seem few and far between. Is this because I can get high cap pre-ban mags in NJ? I can take a drive to PA and pick up anything I want, just want to be on the level. Sorry if this issue has been addressed before, but I can’t find any history of this topic. Thanks in advance for any info.
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 9:04:23 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 9:55:06 PM EDT
What we've done is stuck a peice of a paint stick inside the magazine, long enough so it wont allow anymore than 15rnds. It's just a simple way to cover liability issues and stay within the law. Thanks Cody @ Magazine Specialties
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 2:58:22 PM EDT
Thanks for the advice, I'll check out the Hometown forums. The paint stick seems like it will do the trick.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 6:48:28 AM EDT
Rincon_11, you should be able to order 10 round magazines direct from the OEMs. They are still legal to make new. Why doesn't someone just make a green follower with an extra long center post that can be trimmed? I see a lot of people asking to block mags, or looking to make 5 round mags for hunting.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 10:00:14 AM EDT
You can buy 5 round waffle mags from DPMS...
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 3:08:49 PM EDT
>Rincon_11, you should be able to order 10 round magazines direct from the OEMs. They are still legal to make new.< >You can buy 5 round waffle mags from DPMS...< Thanks for the suggestion guys, but I want to stick with the high cap. When the AWB sunsets, I will NEED pre-ban everything anyway.
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 3:10:46 PM EDT
I know what you mean. NY has an AW ban too. WE can only hope everyone else gives us their mags. lol
Top Top