Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/7/2003 7:05:13 PM EDT
Been searching for some through local dealers, Wal-Mart, and various wholesalers. No one seems to be able to get there hands on any. I assume Ammoman still has it but does anyone know if there's a shortage??

Local dealer said the military went with Winchester over Federal for their contract. Any truth to that??

Thanks
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 3:14:01 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Scotter260: Been searching for some through local dealers, Wal-Mart, and various wholesalers. No one seems to be able to get there hands on any. I assume Ammoman still has it but does anyone know if there's a shortage??
View Quote
They must just not know where to look. Ammoman usually always has this in stock. I get mine from [url]www.natchezss.com[/url] as they have good prices and service. It seems that many dealers and Wal-Mart more often have the commercial stuff like UMC, PMC, Federal American Eagle, etc. If I wanted Q3131A I would look at Ammoman and Natchez's websites and see what they had. Otherwise you could likely find some at gunshows.
Local dealer said the military went with Winchester over Federal for their contract. Any truth to that??
View Quote
If they did I haven't heard anything about it. Federal (Alliant) has operated the Lake City ammo plant the past few years. The last Winchester did was in 1999 I believe (other than the IMI contracted Q3131A). -Charging Handle
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 7:04:46 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/8/2003 7:06:41 AM EDT by destanley]
Bass Pro Shops has Q3131A in stock. I don't know if this is for all of the BPS's but the one in Cincinnati will have them on sale this weekend for $2.88 box/$144 for a 1000 round case. The sale dates are Aug. 9 - 17
Link Posted: 8/8/2003 9:44:13 AM EDT
Top Top