Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2003 3:41:17 PM EDT
Ok, there must be a trick to this.  I have 3 converted Uzi mags.  One 25, one 30 and one 40 rounder.

How in the hell do you load these things without being a gorilla?

TRG

Link Posted: 5/12/2003 3:44:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Easy.

Hold a round on top with your thumb and smack the bottom of the mag on something.  I smack my $100 Colt mag on the shooting bench.  I leave it to the reader to decide if I'm a dipshit or not, but it sure is easy to load that way.

My 25 round UZI mags are a breeze to load.  No need to put the smackdown on them.
Link Posted: 5/12/2003 6:04:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Been loading Uzi mags for 15yr, just bump the base on your leg or on the table top while holding pressure on round going into mag and let the gravity be your friend.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 8:00:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Ditto the above adding use the Uzi loader.  Then you can stack 6 rounds before you smack it on the shooting bench.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 2:29:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Might want to try the Cammenga loader. It loads 16 rounds at a time with one pull.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 2:54:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not sure I WANT to be able to load mags more easily, otherwise my gun will never cool down!
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 4:20:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Go to:[url]http://www.vectorarms.com[/url] then click [b]"Uzi Accessories"[/b]  Scroll down and look for this
[img]http://www.vectorarms.com/trayloadernoclip.gif[/img]

"9mm tray style, made of fiber-reinforced plastic.  It's our #1 loader because of its speed, high capacity and quality. [b]One stroke loads 16 rounds.[/b]  Lightning quick and works reliably every time!"
View Quote

This is the best!!!

"bumping" WTF!!!

Page AR-15 » Rimfire and Pistol Calibers
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top