Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2003 5:33:00 PM EDT
Anyone have this upper? If so, what kind of performance do you get (groups at 50 yards and reliability)? Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 5/7/2003 6:06:47 PM EDT
I've had my DPMS upper for a few weeks. The first hundred rounds were a struggle until I found the right ammo. RWS target rifle works good. T-22 doesn't. It takes a full power (4&1/2#) trigger system to get reliable ignition. My space gun lower didn't have enough weight behind the hammer to fire reliably. My service rifle lower works good. I am shooting the B3 50 ft.pistol target at 50 yards. Inch groups are no problem-I only have about 500 rounds thru it-I'm still breaking it in. I set mine up with peep sights (Palma rear and Oltmpic front with a bloop tube. I'm having fun and believe it was worth the money.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 2:42:53 PM EDT
I've had mine for a few months...I put it on a spare Bushy lower and I love it....It's heavy..but tack accurate...One of the extractors broke immediatley...but was replaced within a few days....It's been totaly reliable since....even with the hollow point Remeington bulk junk....(the stuff my ciener conversion hates)....I'm using a glass optic and it shots where you point it.
Top Top