Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/14/2021 11:21:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KravMaga] [#1]
Does anyone have any idea of what the original "AR15.COM" branded ambidextrous lowers are worth?    These were when AR15.COM bought the rights to Magpul's lower receiver design and then made their own release.  

Link Posted: 12/6/2021 10:42:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I have one of the FN "Military Collector" M4 Rifles. I bought a colt 6720 recently and don't see the need for that rifle anymore, but I do need a lower for another project. I was thinking of selling the complete upper and keeping the lower for my other build, but wanted to ask everyone's opinion on how desirable the lower is. It is the Columbia SC 3S679 marked one with the proper "SAFE, SEMI, AUTO" selector marks and is also marked M4 Carbine with the FN stick logo. Based on pictures of real FN M4 and M16 markings (could not find so many pictures though) it seems that the stick logo and the Columbia SC 3S679 mfg marking on the real deal is scaled up in size maybe 150% - I do not know if they ever used the "small font" on the real rifles. This is why I wanted to ask how desirable the complete lower would be and how much it would be worth.

Would appreciate anyone here's input.
Link Posted: 1/24/2022 4:45:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Colt CR6920 upper, complete.  I recently put a different upper on the lower that this came with, so I don't need this one anymore.  Has had about 1,000 rounds through it.  The only condition issue is that I tried out several types of handguards on it, so the delta ring's finish was pretty distressed and I hit it with some black paint.  I also added one of those Triple R bayonet extenders on it, so I'm prepared to let it go with two M7 bayonets.

Any idea what I can get for it?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/25/2022 2:31:08 AM EDT
[#4]
I need help identifying this upper. I'm trying to sell it. Thank you.

The link is to a share folder on my personal server. The link IS NOT spam or a virus. I stake my own personal reputation on this server.

https://nc.austinbenesh.com/s/YnpdT7N2ajQ2Ssa
Link Posted: 2/17/2022 8:14:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Are these worth anything? Sand 20rd AR10 PMAG, never used, just inserted in the gun a few times. Doesn't seem like they're available anywhere.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/22/2022 6:23:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jaydubya870] [#6]
Anybody got an idea on the value for a Daniel defense FSP lite rail? It's the 9.5 inch, uncut, 6 bolt rail. Link is just a stock photo but same item.

https://images.gunsinternational.com/listings_sub/acc_34231/gi_100510090/100510090_34231_AE804E2CB7D0D223.jpg

Link Posted: 3/3/2022 7:19:31 AM EDT
[#7]
Anyone have an idea on a price for a KAC SR-15 "Magpul Dynamics" Edition?

Same as this one:
https://www.gunbroker.com/item/918083207

That price seems high but maybe I don't realize how collectable they are?
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:47:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: GoPack12] [#8]
Hello! Considering selling my bcm/geissele upper. Upper - BCM blem, barrel - BCM ELW BFH 16” with bcm gas block and tube, BCG - BCM FDE, charging handle is geissele ACH. Rail - Geissele MK14 15”, A2 flash hider.

It was actually assembled by bcm (at first I did it myself but after a couple failure to feed I sent to bcm and they kindly re built and made sure everything was in spec). No issues after that.  No accessories included. Would appreciate some feedback in what a fair market value would be!

Link Posted: 3/31/2022 5:44:13 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RedFRC99] [#9]
I have a NIB KAC FF RAS-medium handguard (PN: 20214) that I plan on listing on the EE. What's the going price for these nowadays?
Link Posted: 4/3/2022 5:02:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Anyone have an idea about the value of an LWRC six8 receiver set? I slapped it together into a rifle years ago but it's never been fired
Link Posted: 4/4/2022 11:22:43 AM EDT
[#11]
LMT Shovelnose

I was working on a LMT Shovelnose build, but I think I'm going to throw in the towel.
Could you guys please give me a ballpark on where I should start with these pricing wise?

Thanks

The barrel is 11.5 and it's new. The lower isn't new, but has very limited use.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 6:49:39 PM EDT
[#12]
I put together this AR as an M16A4 tribute probably 10 or 12 years ago. To this day, I haven't put a single round through it and have been thinking of parting it out to free up cash that I'll probably use to buy more stuff that I'll stash away for "someday."

FNH 20" barrel, FSB and gas system pulled from a surplused M16A2 upper.
Colt FA BCG
Brand new upper. I can't recall the brand, but it has the keyhole forge mark.
KAC railed handguards with panels.
I did a rattle can and stencil camo job on the upper and panels (not the railed handguard) it. I recently chemically removed the paint, leaving an untouched finish on the metal parts, but not so great on the panels. The only paint on the rails came from rubbing against the panels and will likely come right off.

I've seen some of these KAC rail handguard sets going up in price and have no idea what it if worth now. I'm reluctant to sell the whole upper, but would like to know what my parts are worth today should I part it out. So, what's it worth?
Link Posted: 4/22/2022 6:34:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: voodochild] [#13]
I've got this Gen 1 SOPMOD with a KAC QD adapter. Probably not worth much but figured I'd ask. It's not M-LOK adapter.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/24/2022 2:04:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: tooter] [#14]
Does anyone have a ball park idea as to the value of this complete upper with bolt carrier group, handle, and sight, taken off of a new Colt 6920? I put on a different barrel and don't need it anymore. It has been fired less than 20 rounds and is in pristine condition.

Link Posted: 5/10/2022 9:33:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JoshNC] [#15]
What is an original PRI Gasbuster charging handle with the welded “hot dog” latch worth?
Link Posted: 5/11/2022 10:37:58 PM EDT
[#16]
I've got a never fired, circa 2009 16" Noveske stainless upper, believe they called it the recce, w/ Troy sights.

It is mated to a LMT defender SOPMOD lower from 2010/11 with an ergo grip, bad lever, and Geissele SSA trigger.

What are they worth
Link Posted: 5/27/2022 6:48:45 PM EDT
[#17]
Gen TWO Noveske lowers:  Any premium value for being rare and forged and John's favorite?
Link Posted: 6/25/2022 3:30:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Jmhernandez711] [#18]
It's been a while since I've sold any firearms and looking to sell an upper that's been sitting in the safe for a few years.

Wondering what this upper is worth in the current market.

Its a complete 20" Colt Match Target upper with Colt bcg, Colt ch and Colt removable carry handle.

Barrel is marked "C MP 5.56 Nato 1/9 HBAR"

Upper is gently used with less than 100 rounds through it.

Thanks in advance.

Untitled by H_H, on Flickr
Untitled by H_H, on Flickr
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 4:55:36 PM EDT
[#19]
Thinking of selling my clone MK18 MOD 0 upper to fund house projects. Been out of the AR game for a while, so not sure what it's worth. Photobucket link has a bunch more pics.

Parts:

Colt 10.3 1/7 barrel and standard Colt M4 BCG. I bought both new and they have about 300 rounds through them.
Colt AF non T marked M4 upper. Well used as seen.
Standard Colt charging handle
LMT BUIS. I bought this new.
Knights RIS Vero Beach marked with all Very Beach panels and VFG. I have the VB marked rail panel roll with extra panels. Well used.
Knights NT4 flash hider. NOT set with rockset.
SureFire M962 weapons light. I have several filters to go with it.
ARMS TriLock mount.
CQD sling mount
Wilcox mount for M68. Well used as seen
M68 Reflex sight. Works properly. Has new kill flash and new front cover. Has been recharged. GI surplus.

I also have the Gen 1 LMT Sopmod stock in like new condition and the CQD rear sling mount.

Everything works properly and is clone correct for an early MK18 MOD 0 (except the front CQD mount). No knock off parts on this.

More pics
Link Posted: 8/15/2022 3:53:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ortred] [#20]
Deleted
Link Posted: 9/11/2022 7:47:04 PM EDT
[#21]
Can't find current values for a Knights Armament SR-15 E3 IWS lower receiver P/N: 25780, early production serial number KM9000X with integrated QD receiver cups. Owned many yrs. but never shot, did add a Gieselle maritime bolt catch, otherwise all OEM. Current market value/thoughts?

Link Posted: 9/26/2022 6:19:17 PM EDT
[#22]
KAC RIS : I recently bought a lot of various AR stuff.  One item included is a set of KAC RIS handguards.  They are in really nice shape and have the vertical fore grip, covers, etc.  Any idea what they are worth? Any thoughts on keeping them versus the set of RAS that I already have?  I have a Colt 6920 that I could put them in but not really into building clones right now.
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 11:56:19 PM EDT
[#23]
upper for sale locally heres the specs
"18in criterion 223 wylde 1-8 barrel, AXTS bcg (radian before they changed names, ah marked upper , m4 barrel extension,alg emr v1 handguard radian raptor ch vortex spitfire 3x, unsure who made the muzzle brake, same on the gas block, rifle length gas system,"
guys got it for 800: https://www.armslist.com/posts/14186419/tucson-arizona-gun-parts-for-sale-trade--18in-ar-upper
what would be a decent price to pay?
Link Posted: 10/20/2022 11:26:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: youngmoney11] [#24]
MK18 parts

Been out of the game for a couple years sitting on these parts for a clone build that's not going to happen. I know what i paid for them but I'm curious what pricing is like these days bc I can't find some of these parts via the 30 day EE search. I'll be posting these on the EE and TacSwap minus the KAC USMC marked BIUS

1.) Colt C marked Cerro stripped upper, used but great condition, purchased via the EE but never mounted it
2.) DD MK18 RIS II FDE, new taken off a DD MK18 upper, hasn't seen a round
3.) Colt C marked BCG, MPC marked bolt, purchased used on here, prev owner said it saw 300 rounds
4.) Colt carbine length gas tube w/ roll pin, new never mounted
5.) Colt 10.3 CQB barrel, cage code, new never mounted
6.) Rare BFG padded Vickers AOR1 sling, new from a small production run in 2014

Link Posted: 3/13/2023 11:31:30 PM EDT
[#25]
I have a few things that I would like to understand the value of. I've seen these listed at acution, but not seen what they sell for, most have 0 bids. These are all assembled right now but I can break them up.

Match M161A upper:

Krieger Custom Match barrel 1984 custom turned by Bill Wylde .223 wylde 1:7.8 threaded
Colt gov spares M16A1 upper reciever (between '78-'84) has sligh wear on the carrying handle.
Colt SP1 original BCG (1978)
Charging handle (pretty sure this is original sp1)

I figure I can:

1) Put a lower on it and sell it as a match rifle / M16 clone
2) Sell the complete upper as is
3) Part it out (I'd probably keep the barrel because its awesome)

Id love values each way. I know people are interested in the SP1 BCG for use with (hopefully legal) lightning links, and I assume someone would want the Upper for authentic build. Personally, I think the old m16s look cool, but I have no interest in having one, I'd rather take the barrel and put it on a flat top upper with a scope. Although, if Garandthumb reads this, Ill run a training course with it as is, ha.

Link Posted: 5/18/2023 10:24:20 PM EDT
[#26]
Hello, would like to get an appraisal on some extra parts I had for some builds.
M16 12” heatshields, M16 M203 12” Handguard w/ Leaf sight, M203 Quadrant carry handle sight, ARMS 40 LP buis and Colt/Noveske Barrel upper set. Thank you in advanced!

https://i.imgur.com/ZbdsxjK.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/EIVM9KD.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/PrIqkNk.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/PrIqkNk.jpg

^^^M16 12” Heatshields

https://i.imgur.com/Oki9su4.jpg

^^^ARMS #40 LP

https://i.imgur.com/4lK7LaO.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/6dWbc0a.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HoBJSAK.jpg

^^^Colt/Noveske Barrel (zero round count) and Upper

https://i.imgur.com/gL4ziPM.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/g3Wy8H7.jpg

Link Posted: 5/21/2023 2:04:28 PM EDT
[#27]
I have an AR15 Lower Receiver that is marked "BRP CORP" and the model is "UHP-15". I cannot find any information online about this lower. I'm trying to find out any info I can about the lower, including an estimate on its worth.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/21/2023 6:27:35 PM EDT
[#28]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ARFanatic15:
I have an AR15 Lower Receiver that is marked "BRP CORP" and the model is "UHP-15". I cannot find any information online about this lower. I'm trying to find out any info I can about the lower, including an estimate on its worth.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/582103/BRP_Lower_1_jpg-2824116.JPG
View Quote

Looks like the Company BRP Corp moved to Ga. They do machine guns and other firearms. This lower could just be part of a small run they did for themselves. Looks like back in 2018 they were around $300. "UHP" Supposed to stand for Ultra High Precision" from what I've read. Looks to be just like any other standard lower you can get now for $100
Link Posted: 5/22/2023 5:38:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Originally Posted By 4rcedfed:
Looks like the Company BRP Corp moved to Ga. They do machine guns and other firearms. This lower could just be part of a small run they did for themselves. Looks like back in 2018 they were around $300. "UHP" Supposed to stand for Ultra High Precision" from what I've read. Looks to be just like any other standard lower you can get now for $100
View Quote

Thank You for the information. I actually reached out to BRP Corp in GA and they confirmed that the lower receiver was manufactured by them. It's actually a kind of unique lower. Here is the email that I received from them "We made a short run of them around 2009 primarily to
go with our XMG uppers… that’s why we added a set screw hole at the rear lug for tightening." I had completely missed the threaded hole (I honestly don't know how lol). Here is a picture of the threaded hole. Now that I have more information on the lower, I'm trying to see if I
can get an estimated appraisal on it. I think it's quite unique that the lower was manufactured (with the threaded hole in the rear lug) for the purpose of attaching the XMG Belt Fed Upper Receiver that is based on the
MG-43. I attached a picture of the threaded hole. Thank You for any help.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 12:31:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Looking to find out how much my upper is worth.

Colt upper
Standard Colt BCG and CH
DD MK18 RIS
Colt 10.3 Barrel W/A2 Flash hider
Eotech EXPS 3 on a Unity riser

It’s been used, but not abused.

It’s seen around 200 rounds.

Can provide pics tomorrow after I find them and learn how to post em.

Any help would be appreciated as I’ve been out of the game a while and I know market values change.

Thanks for looking

-Jim
Link Posted: 6/22/2023 3:07:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bugsbunny1234] [#31]
I have a 2021 manufacture Colt AR15A4, with KAC RAS, KAC broomstick and original handguards. It has about 600 rounds through it, all LC m193. Mostly slow fire, no mag dumps. Have kept it clean, a couple small scratches here and there. What would y’all say is the correct selling price?
Link Posted: 7/16/2023 7:39:00 PM EDT
[#32]
I have a KAC URX II 10.75 inch mid-length rail with front flip sight
that I'll be putting up for sale soon.
It doesn't have any dents or dings but it's missing the heatshield.
What would that go for?
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 2:28:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Hey, I have a Young Manufacturing 308 Chrome BCG. How much do you guys think it's worth? It has a different cut and only two vent holes compared to the pics of other ones I've seen.

https://imgur.com/a/d6yqbIv
Link Posted: 9/17/2023 5:10:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Nobody69s:
I have a KAC URX II 10.75 inch mid-length rail with front flip sight
that I'll be putting up for sale soon.
It doesn't have any dents or dings but it's missing the heatshield.
What would that go for?
View Quote

Used?- $550
Link Posted: 9/18/2023 7:08:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Nobody69s] [#35]
Originally Posted By Tejas1836:

Used?- $550
View Quote
Thanks for the reply.
I ended up selling for $600 a while ago, but I do appreciate the response.
Already regret selling though...
Link Posted: 9/20/2023 3:11:16 PM EDT
[#36]
Acquired 2005-06 for a build that never materialized. NSWC Crane SOPMOD buttstock. No markings. Not new, but not bad condition either. Current fair value would be appreciated? Thanks

Link Posted: 9/21/2023 10:16:01 PM EDT
[#37]
I have a lower with the State of Georgia emblem from a limited run of about 125 made about 2008. I also have the upper.  Neither has been used for a build.  
From a closed thread I understand it is very unlikely any more will ever be made.
Any idea of the value?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/28/2023 12:06:36 PM EDT
[#38]
AAC 51T MITER mount 1/2x28 - Just curious if these have any value in the clone world of ARs.  If so, how much?  Any help is appreciated.  Thank you
Link Posted: 1/13/2024 4:41:32 PM EDT
[#39]
I have a midlength, HBAR-profile Armalite 5.56 NATO barrel pulled off of an SPR Mod 1 upper they sold. Reckon it's 16", has quite the rounds put through it but rifling still is good. How much would I be looking at by selling just the stripped barrel?
Link Posted: 1/14/2024 9:46:03 PM EDT
[#40]
I have two Umbrella Corp stripped lowers bnib and one charging handle (suppressor one). Any idea what these are selling for?
Link Posted: 1/31/2024 12:41:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MonsterMaxx] [#41]
Please delete if not allowed.
https://imgur.com/kj6LuO1

I’m thinking about selling this.  It’s a DPMS Panther Arms .308 AR10 with a fluted barrel, titanium muzzle brake, chrome bolt group, magpul furniture, buffer tube sling attachment and more.  It runs flawlessly.  But it’s a cow, twice the weight of my POF Rogue.

I have mixed feelings about selling it.  What do you think I could get for it?

TIA
Link Posted: 2/20/2024 10:14:14 PM EDT
[#42]
SA
Posted: Today 4:16:19 PM PSTReport
Trying to see what this is worth

Bear Creek Arsenal complete upper with BCG right side charge in 350 Legend with 0 rounds thru the barrel

I bought this a little over a year ago for a hunting rifle rig I was going to build a lower. Money is tight so I've been slow with the lower. Finally have all the parts but now I'm thinking I'm not so interested in 350 Legend. It's been to long to get a refund on it and I asked if they'd be interested pn a trade and all I've heard is crickets. They're a tick over $200 new on their site but I'm not sure if I can get that in a private sale. So what do you think it's worth?

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/22/2024 8:13:49 PM EDT
[#43]
I've had this since about 2006, never installed.
Can't find any others for sale on GB, and with KAC RAS having gone up so much, figured I'd sell this.

Anybody have any idea what it's worth?

Rifle length M72 drop in rail, with booklet, rail covers and loctite.
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:24:04 PM EDT
[#44]
I would like to get an appraisal on the following, please.
Noveske N6 7.62 stripped lower. I believe is a Gen 1. Purchased 2008. It is not a chainsaw edition. The light coloring is where I wiped the dry lower with my hand. None of these parts have any marks on them. They are as I received them when new. All parts have been wrapped in bubble wrap and stored in separate boxes since new.    Noveske N6 stripped upper chain saw. Purchased 2016.
Noveske N6 charging handle by Vltor.
Six new Armalite AR10-B 25RD magazines. They are M14 converted by Armalite IIRC. Purchased 2008, everything is new never assembled.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/11/2024 9:24:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Ridge_runner:
I would like to get an appraisal on the following, please.
Noveske N6 7.62 stripped lower. I believe is a Gen 1. Purchased 2008. It is not a chainsaw edition. The light coloring is where I wiped the dry lower with my hand. None of these parts have any marks on them. They are as I received them when new. All parts have been wrapped in bubble wrap and stored in separate boxes since new.    Noveske N6 stripped upper chain saw. Purchased 2016.
Noveske N6 charging handle by Vltor.
Six new Armalite AR10-B 25RD magazines. They are M14 converted by Armalite IIRC. Purchased 2008, everything is new never assembled.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13939/1000014445_jpg-3156635.JPG
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13939/1000014446_jpg-3156636.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13939/1000014450_jpg-3156637.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13939/1000014452_jpg-3156638.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/13939/1000014455_jpg-3156639.JPG
View Quote
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/12/2024 12:48:42 PM EDT
[#46]
Looking for appraisal for an LWRCI upper. I got an upper in a trade and was just told it was an LWRC short stroke piston upper. It has a 16” smooth heavy barrel, and an IC-A2 style rail and low profile gasblock but is marked M6IC 5.56mm above the bolt release. I can’t really find any evidence of this upper in this configuration but I’m also new to piston guns and LWRC in general. I have seen a single near copy of this that was sold on guns international (second image below) but I couldnt see the listed sale price, and it had the normal adjustable gas block. It was sold as a “rare” upper. Just trying to figure out if the upper came in this configuration from the factory or if it’s someone’s LWRC love child.I originally wondered if this was just a weird M6IC Enhanced upper but the gas block is different than what’s in the usual photos for the 16” versions.

https://i.postimg.cc/34PFYhx9/IMG-2478.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/4HVb30KG/IMG-2480.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/kVYyYKr0/IMG-7162.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/689L9YBs/IMG-7165.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/JGC5FRgz/IMG-7166.jpg

Link Posted: 3/18/2024 8:49:44 PM EDT
[#47]
Any idea what this might be worth?  I don’t think that I have a FSB for it, but at one time it had one.  The rest of the barrel looks like a barrel.
Link Posted: 4/23/2024 7:01:28 PM EDT
[#48]
What's a Noveske Gen 1 lower with "Safe-Semi" markings go for?

I hear these are popular for "DEVGRU" builds...  just wondering the approximate value?

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top