Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/6/2006 8:26:41 AM EDT
Hey gang,
 The store I work at is working on becoming a Troy dealer, so I just may have to pic up one of their CQB carbines!  Was wondering if anyone might have some pics of their lower receivers (rollmarks, laser etching, etc...)?  Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:28:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Can you get lower, stripped or otherwise,  only if you become a dealer?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 1:41:00 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm looking to buy a complete rifle from them...don't know if they offer just receivers?  I just wanted some close ups of the receiver...it's hard to see on their website.  The Troy logo appears to be on one side of the magwell, and was wondering about the roll marks on the other side?
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:31:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Well, I'd search for for threads from this years and last years SHOT show as they had teh rifles there. I can'tremeber off hand what was on the other side. But I do know they use HK-style "Safe and Fire" markings. but as a stocking dealer shouldn't you guys be able to get their catalog? There are tons of pictures there.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:09:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Troy Ind. uses a Class 2 gunshop named Special Arms & Munitions (S.A.M.) to handle and make all there firearms.

The lowers are maked like the picture below but larger of course and  on the other side of the reciever SAM puts their roll mark wich is a Sword crossed by two arrows inside a EOtech style crosshairs

This picture does not reflect what the new Troy rifles look like. This upper was built over a year ago. The colors match much better now.

I'll try to get you pictures of the new recievers if i can get the time and remember.

If anyone  wants they can IM me for the phone number to Special Arms & Munitions
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 5:35:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
...but as a stocking dealer shouldn't you guys be able to get their catalog? There are tons of pictures there.

We don't have the catalog yet...we have an application to complete before we are issued dealer prices, catalog, etc...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top