Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2006 7:44:45 AM EDT
Does anyone have any experience or have any opinions on the LMT Defender Lower with SOPMOD Stock? Has anyone used their 2-Stage Trigger and how does it compare to the competition such as KAC or RRA? Any advice would be of help. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 7:48:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 8:36:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Are there any other trigger option that you would suggest or is the stock 2 stage trigger or even the single stage trigger better than most "stock" triggers from various AR makers.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:29:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I recently bought a LMT lower with the 2-stage and I would have to say that it is very nice.  Awesome finish and the 2-stage is pretty nice too.  Even the dealer I had it transfered to was very impressed with it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 12:32:57 PM EDT
[#4]
I want one so bad just waiting for my check to come?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 1:14:03 PM EDT
[#5]
Does LMT sell complete guns with the MRP uppers or do you have to peice it together yourself?
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 2:58:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Does LMT sell complete guns with the MRP uppers or do you have to peice it together yourself?

You have to piece it together unless you're LEO, military, or the like.

I have 2 of the Defender 2000 lowers both with the single stage triggers and standard 5 pos stocks (I've upgraded one to the 93B). Great lowers. Based on your question, I can't really contribute anything more.

Quoted:
THE TRIGGERS ARE GOOD, TOO, MUCH BETTER THAN A ROCK RIVER

Why? What makes the LMT trigger better than the RRA? They share the same design do they not? I don't own either but will be buying one soon so I'd like to know what makes one better than the other. Thanks...
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 3:25:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 4:12:28 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
THE LMT IS LIGHTER, CRISPER, AND WITH LESS CREEP.

WHY? I CAN'T SAY. PERHAPS BETTER DESIGN, CLOSER TOLERANCES, SUPERIOR MATERIALS.

THE BEST TRIGGER CHOICE DEPENDS ENTIRELY ON YOUR INTENDED PURPOSE FOR THE WEAPON.

WES GRANT
M.S.T.N.

That's what I was looking for. I've heard that the LMT is better but never been told how/why. Thanks. I'll probably go w/an LMT then since creep really annoys me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top