Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/25/2006 10:03:11 AM EDT
I have a Colt A1 upper HBAR whith an 11.5" barrel and 5.5" perm attacheched suppressor.
The markings on the side of handle are C H.  It does have the teardrop foward assist and shell deflector.  It is grey and hase some skin marks on the FS where the bayonet has been put on and off.

The lower is an Essential Arms Co. Mod J-15 with a 14,000 s/n.  It is cast aluminum and pre-ban as well.  It has the 3 posistion stock, plastic it seems.  I will get pics tonight and post them.

Can anyone tell me what the worth of both either seperate or together are?

thanks in advance,

Godfreek
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:47:03 PM EDT
[#1]
the upper probably about 400, the lower a bit less since its cast and the ban is dead but around 200?

it would be more valuable to those that live in states that still have their own awb.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:41:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the info.

Link Posted: 1/27/2006 4:58:53 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
the upper probably about 400, the lower a bit less since its cast and the ban is dead but around 200?
it would be more valuable to those that live in states that still have their own awb.

+1
You may be able to swap lowers with someone in a restricted state so they can have a "pre-ban" or they could buy your "pre-ban" lower for the cost of a new lower of your choice.  A good deal all around if yours is in decent shape.  
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:01:46 AM EDT
[#4]
we have a gun show in Jax FL this weekend and I will try my luck their.  If not I will see if i can swap it out of state.

Thanks guys for the feedback

Godfreek
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 8:08:54 AM EDT
[#5]
there are people in banned states that would probably give two new current production lowers for your preban lower.

at the gunshow you probably wouldnt get much especially if its in a ban free state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top