Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/19/2006 9:42:17 AM EDT
considering a douglas bull barrel for new ar. any opinions on quality and accuracy? any other barrels i should consider that would be comaprable in price ?  looking to shoot long range and some varmint shooting.  
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 2:23:59 PM EDT
[#1]
There are a ton of options when it comes to good barrels. Douglas makes a fine barrel that will shoot very good.

You don't say the price, but look around the EE and I'm sure you can find other brands in the same price range or less than a barrel directly from Douglas.

I really like Denny's Recon barrel. Light weight and very accurate. I have no problem hitting 8" steel plates at 600yds with mine.
Link Posted: 1/19/2006 7:59:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/20/2006 10:33:55 AM EDT
[#3]
JTAC will post pictures of the 20" pacnor until I eventually buy one... he knows my weakness and is determined to exploit it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top