Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/12/2003 2:46:29 PM EDT
I ordered a RRA midlengeth with a LE Comp and chrome lined barrel. I placed the order the day before Thanksgiving and received it in two weeks. Steve had to get the parts from RRA and put it together. Excellent service. I will be a repeat customer.
Link Posted: 12/12/2003 3:55:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Cool, same experience here. Only delay was waiting on Rock River Arms. Adco was quick to ship when everything came in.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 10:13:42 AM EDT
[#2]
I have had good experiences with ADCO as well, my greatest benefit is that they are only 25 min away.  No shipping charges for me, but their shipping is ususally so low, it probably doesn't matter.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 11:01:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah good guys there at ADCO.  I know what you are talking about Mongo, it's convenient to have someone locally who carries AR accessories.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top