Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2003 5:31:52 AM EDT
Just picked up the new SureFire promotional "Tactics" magazine yesterday and they are now apparently going to branch out into building suppressors, knives and rail type forends. They slam other models pretty hard, too, basically saying thet the can currently in military use is a POS but that the manufacturer has "political connections" (from an undisclosed military operator...blah, blah) and that the currently available forends are all crap compared to theirs, etc. etc. Pretty strong words, I think...and I personally do not like to see someone get in to a market and immediately start telling me what is BAD about their competitors rather than what is GOOD about their product.

Anybody out there actually seen and/or used any of this stuff? Is there some substance to their claims or are they full of shit? Just curious, since I certainly cannot deny that they make very good lights...although overpriced IMO.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 6:17:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Look below for a previous thread about this very same topic.
Link Posted: 11/7/2003 8:07:36 AM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=12&t=173581[/url]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top