Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/20/2002 5:44:55 PM EDT
Store is selling a DPMS in 20" A2 configuration for $799. On the $? Too high?
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 6:10:24 PM EDT
[#1]
DPMS lists that rifle (#RFA2-C, also known as "Panther Classic") for $799.00 in their catalog. So, I guess it would be par.

Do YOU like paying full retail? If so, it might be a good deal.

You can special order DPMS rifles in any legal configuration you want and have it shipped to your favorite FFL. You know, the one who will give you a discount =)
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 10:26:38 PM EDT
[#2]
A bird in the hand I suppose...
I didn't figure it was a steal but that's likely the only one I can pick up soon due to the holiday shipping madness. That doesn't mean I am that impatient, but if we're only talking 30 bucks price difference to wait 2 weeks, then I could care less. BTW, if you feel it is too high, please add what you think is an adequate asking price.
Link Posted: 12/20/2002 10:28:21 PM EDT
[#3]
While we are on the subject, what do you think the DPMS A3 & the M4 configurations should fetch as well?
Link Posted: 12/21/2002 1:12:34 PM EDT
[#4]
M4 post ban is $849....A3 is $779 to $789 for stock models.

M4 comes with a detachable rear sight.

Buy an A3 style flattop. You will have a MUCH larger selection of optics to use if you do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top