Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By usjet:
Gee, MINE got here today!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By SSOUNN:

Yeah I got an email it shipped, Also thought the same about I'm in Cali too.. Hopefully it'll show up tomorrow lol
Gee, MINE got here today!

Just HAD TO didn't you..
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 6:37:44 AM EDT
[#2]

Just HAD TO didn't you..
View Quote
You should be encouraged.

It shows the mail is headed west.

Link Posted: 7/7/2017 7:25:58 AM EDT
[#3]

View All Quotes

Just HAD TO didn't you..

Haha.. I have a good feeling it'll show up today, also still waiting on my lower to come back from BraceMan so I can put in a few more orders..
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 9:14:38 AM EDT
[#4]
Ordered some up. These look good.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 3:43:56 PM EDT
[#5]
YAY IT CAME IN.. BUT kinda shocked or am I missing something here.. I ordered 2x 1.5"x.5" but also got 2x Squares..??
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 7:20:14 PM EDT
[#6]
YAY IT CAME IN.. BUT kinda shocked or am I missing something here.. I ordered 2x 1.5"x.5" but also got 2x Squares..??
View Quote
I included the extras. A way to thank you and those that ordered for bearing with means it took so long to get the new square blanks. Also I hoped you might show them off to others and show my handiwork. Thank you

CDJ
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 8:29:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 8:48:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: C6H12O6] [#8]
View Quote
Is that much diff't than this one?

https://carolinalaserworks.ecwid.com/Custom-UID-tag-for-M-4-Carbine-1-5-x-5-p82703152

Ah I see. The justification is diff't. Close enough.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 8:48:46 PM EDT
[Last Edit: SSOUNN] [#9]
Originally Posted By Charliedeltajuliet:
I included the extras. A way to thank you and those that ordered for bearing with means it took so long to get the new square blanks. Also I hoped you might show them off to others and show my handiwork. Thank you

CDJ
View All Quotes

CDJ
Disregard
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 8:50:51 PM EDT
[#10]
View Quote
The "cage" is changed to "MFG" but I cannot make out the rest. I know some Marine rifles were tagged like this. I see it is spaced more to the left. It isn't a problem to do, just need the information on the tag to duplicate the style.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 1:23:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bChau] [#11]
From what i've gathered: Colt Lowers > CAGE | FN Lowers > MFG. 

I sent this to Chad yesterday, might be helpful for everyone else. It doesn't cover everything, but for the most part, it'll do the job, you'll just have to change Cage/MFG code to whatever cage code for your specific lower (DD, KAC, Spikes, Aero, etc). 

*That's not my image, it was buried deep in the last thread for the group buy for UID labels.

Here are two more photos of lowers with the UID labels with MFG and not CAGE. They're part of an album i got saved with all types of UID labels. I blurred out the serials since they're not my guns.

*What i've said isn't the gospel, its just what i've read and seen, so if i'm wrong, someone please correct me. 
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 11:47:18 AM EDT
[Last Edit: USMCTanker] [#12]
For those acquiring the .75 X .75 in. UID tags for their M4gery(s), the tag itself is not centered on the magazine well.  Instead it appears to be positioned slightly more towards the upper right corner of the lower receiver.  

I examined a couple of issue M4s yesterday (of course, my tape measure was in my desk and I was in a GSA), and they both exhibited this identical kind of positioning (see pics of issue M4s in this thread and others).  I don't know the reason, but I'm fairly certain it's not random; it's where it is for a reason (access while in the racks found in the armory?).

Anyway, just thought I'd post this observation.

ETA:  UID Tags from CLW arrived just minutes ago.  All I can say is that they look very well done and I will be ordering from this gentleman again.  And again.  And again....

Great customer service, outstanding quality, and a fantastic product overall.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 12:03:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: FlDiveCop71] [#13]
Originally Posted By bChau:
From what i've gathered: Colt Lowers > CAGE | FN Lowers > MFG. 

I sent this to Chad yesterday, might be helpful for everyone else. It doesn't cover everything, but for the most part, it'll do the job, you'll just have to change Cage/MFG code to whatever cage code for your specific lower (DD, KAC, Spikes, Aero, etc). 
http://i.imgur.com/F34nyTHh.jpg
*That's not my image, it was buried deep in the last thread for the group buy for UID labels.

Here are two more photos of lowers with the UID labels with MFG and not CAGE. They're part of an album i got saved with all types of UID labels. I blurred out the serials since they're not my guns.

http://i.imgur.com/7QA3KIP.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Q2q9tUV.jpg

*What i've said isn't the gospel, its just what i've read and seen, so if i'm wrong, someone please correct me. 
View Quote
Actually, that last one you have pictured is part of one of the reproduction runs that I had custom made about a year ago & given away in a secret/blind drawing. The serial was generic & represented the adoption date of the M16A4 (July 29th, 1997), & thus read "07291997"
It is based on a number of official military pictures as well as personal experience. Here's two of the pics I used to go off of for the FNH UIDs. The first one is of an FN M4 UID. The second is of an FN M16A4 UID.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Also note that FN UIDs have all their info left-justified under a single column with a space between the word, # sign, and serial or part number itself, and that Colt UIDs are broken down into two independently left-justified columns.

As well, in a few rare instances, the UID column justification has actually been to the right rather than the left (Note this UID is not directly from Colt or FN, but rather a rebuild facility):
Attachment Attached File

A few last notes...
Every UID label I have ever seen has had rounded corners rather than squared.
Many early UID labels were laser-ablated onto "tesa" (PVC-type) adhesive-backed label material. This was quickly found to often become loose or easily peeled off if used under high heat conditions.
Currently, most UID labels are printed on thin-skinned, adhesive-backed anodized aluminum, however, there have recently been noted a few instances where the UID information has been laser-etched directly onto the lower receiver itself.
I do not know if this is an emerging practice or simply some type of testing/trial thing. (The pic below is I believe of a clone weapon, but not sure of the actual source).
Attachment Attached File

FlDiveCop71
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 12:29:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By USMCTanker:
For those acquiring the .75 X .75 in. UID tags for their M4gery(s), the tag itself is not centered on the magazine well.  Instead it appears to be positioned slightly more towards the upper right corner of the lower receiver.  

I examined a couple of issue M4s yesterday (of course, my tape measure was in my desk and I was in a GSA), and they both exhibited this identical kind of positioning (see pics of issue M4s in this thread and others).  I don't know the reason, but I'm fairly certain it's not random; it's where it is for a reason (access while in the racks found in the armory?).

ETA:  UID Tags from CLW arrived just minutes ago.  All I can say is that they look very well done and I will be ordering from this gentleman again.  And again.  And again....

Great customer service, outstanding quality, and a fantastic product overall.
View Quote
The pic from the Colt factory, and the one on page one show just that.

It's not an extreme upper right, but definitely a slight upper right orientation.

Don't worry guys, if you're trying to get it perfect, you can always order more.

"Carolina Laser Works. Your third order as fast as the first!"

Link Posted: 7/8/2017 2:54:29 PM EDT
[#15]
UPDATE ON M9:

Label was perfect, of course.

But these are too thick to handle the curvature of the M9 dustcover. If you look at USMCTanker's pic (page 2), you can see the label appears thinner, in addition to much smaller dimensions.

The larger dimension, going over the curve, leaves a "snaggy" edge.

I just can't imagine there's enough market for M9 labels to justify thinner, smaller dimension stickers.
View Quote
There's a horrific story I'm going to share with you all about that picture of the M9 I posted....

A LTC Jim Harper stopped by the office during his Annual Training at about 1130 one day and asked me to hold on to his M9 while he went off-post to have lunch with some dignitaries (since I'm retired and now a civilian, I was flattered he trusted me to do that).  He had recently applied for a GS technician position with the IDARNG to be our OIC and was popping his head into my office to say hi before he attended our daily sync meetings.  That's how I initially met him.  

That was his M9 I took a picture of because I knew we had folks here interested in UID tags for that particular series of weapons.

A few days later on Friday 30 June, it was announced that LTC Harper had been hired on as our director.  He held a meeting with our staff that day to formally introduce himself and outline his vision for our future.  To celebrate this and the end of his AT, he took his son up to a rented cabin at a resort north of McCall along that very evening with another couple:  A LTC named Smith and his wife Erin (a 1SG in the Guard too) and daughter.  Sometime in the evening, LTC Smith went outside to light the gas fireplace and when he did, the cabin literally exploded, crushing the four occupants inside when some of the structure came down and that cabin went up like a gasoline-soaked bonfire.  One of our employees was up there in the area camping with his friends and saw it from a distance, although at the time, he was unaware of who it was.  He said it went up fast.  

All four inside died-LTC Harper and his 14 year old son, 1SG Erin Smith and her little girl.  LTC Smith survived because he was outside, was treated for minor injuries and released from the ER.  Absolutely tragic.  Both of those Soldiers were top-notch, and I have nothing but good things to say about them.  When I think of what happened to them and their children, it puts me in a funk.

Anyway, when I was told about their deaths, it was like a hard punch to the gut.  These were very nice, very genuine people, and one was my boss for one day-a guy that was extremely intelligent and analytical.  I had no idea he wouldn't be long for this earth when I held on to that M9.    

May they all rest in peace as God cradles them in his loving arms.

Link Posted: 7/8/2017 6:53:46 PM EDT
[#16]
There's a horrific story I'm going to share with you all about that picture of the M9 I posted....

A LTC Jim Harper stopped by the office during his Annual Training at about 1130 one day and asked me to hold on to his M9 while he went off-post to have lunch with some dignitaries (since I'm retired and now a civilian, I was flattered he trusted me to do that).  He had recently applied for a GS technician position with the IDARNG to be our OIC and was popping his head into my office to say hi before he attended our daily sync meetings.  That's how I initially met him.  

That was his M9 I took a picture of because I knew we had folks here interested in UID tags for that particular series of weapons.

A few days later on Friday 30 June, it was announced that LTC Harper had been hired on as our director.  He held a meeting with our staff that day to formally introduce himself and outline his vision for our future.  To celebrate this and the end of his AT, he took his son up to a rented cabin at a resort north of McCall along that very evening with another couple:  A LTC named Smith and his wife Erin (a 1SG in the Guard too) and daughter.  Sometime in the evening, LTC Smith went outside to light the gas fireplace and when he did, the cabin literally exploded, crushing the four occupants inside when some of the structure came down and that cabin went up like a gasoline-soaked bonfire.  One of our employees was up there in the area camping with his friends and saw it from a distance, although at the time, he was unaware of who it was.  He said it went up fast.  

All four inside died-LTC Harper and his 14 year old son, 1SG Erin Smith and her little girl.  LTC Smith survived because he was outside, was treated for minor injuries and released from the ER.  Absolutely tragic.  Both of those Soldiers were top-notch, and I have nothing but good things to say about them.  When I think of what happened to them and their children, it puts me in a funk.

Anyway, when I was told about their deaths, it was like a hard punch to the gut.  These were very nice, very genuine people, and one was my boss for one day-a guy that was extremely intelligent and analytical.  I had no idea he wouldn't be long for this earth when I held on to that M9.    

View All Quotes
UPDATE ON M9:

Label was perfect, of course.

But these are too thick to handle the curvature of the M9 dustcover. If you look at USMCTanker's pic (page 2), you can see the label appears thinner, in addition to much smaller dimensions.

The larger dimension, going over the curve, leaves a "snaggy" edge.

I just can't imagine there's enough market for M9 labels to justify thinner, smaller dimension stickers.

We never know.

Here we are jacking around with this stuff, which really is meaningless to anyone but ourselves, and really not even then.

Thank you for all of that, may there be peace for you and yours,

Godspeed to Ltc Harper and his.

Link Posted: 7/8/2017 10:36:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Lancelot:
For the off brands out there...... We should start a list 
Aero Precision
0ZTJ5
View Quote
Not to nit-pick, but that's a different Aero Precision.  0ZTJ5 is for Aero Precision in Livermore, California.  They specialize in military aviation aftermarket parts.

The Aero Precision LLC we know, the one in Tacoma, Washington, has CAGE Code 1WXY6.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 11:33:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bChau] [#18]

View Quote
I noticed they're not centered in two photos i have in my saved album. 

Luckily, Chad included two sets of each square UID label i ordered. So, i busted out the hair dryer, and removed the previous one off one of my lowers. I applied another one, this time a bit to the right of center. 

Big thanks to Chad for including that extra set. I'll definitely be coming back to him again very soon, for my next clone lower build. 
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 4:40:06 AM EDT
[#19]
If I'm not mistaken the USMC IAR have a round UID label on the FCG area instead of the magwell... is it a new design for all the weapons or just a HK thing?
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 12:33:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Originally Posted By Frens:
If I'm not mistaken the USMC IAR have a round UID label on the FCG area instead of the magwell... is it a new design for all the weapons or just a HK thing?
View Quote
I have only seen one pic of the round UID like on the HK's. I am sure I am make them, just need to find a good picture.
Link Posted: 7/11/2017 3:28:51 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Joe_Sakic:
Chad,

Just ordered mine late last night and already received shipping notification!  Outstanding...I look forward to getting this on my rifle.

Cheers!
View All Quotes
Hey guys, it is Chad from Carolina Laser Works. Thanks for all the comments. I am ordering some of the square blanks for those that want those tags. I have to call my supplier but it is usually about a week or two before I receive them. Once I receive them I will add them to the catalog on my webpage. Thanks again.
Chad...bravo! Thank you sir, this is great news. I will be placing an order for a few square UID labels when they're available. After all, I need to obscure the billboard logo on my FN15 Rifle

Similar to this (not my rifle) but, same size & shape
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y474/BATFE/FN%20AR-15/20140211_105226_zpsaecce875.jpg
Chad,

Just ordered mine late last night and already received shipping notification!  Outstanding...I look forward to getting this on my rifle.

Cheers!
Chad,

I received my UID (labels) as in plural yesterday - wow, I couldn't be more happy. These are very authentic & professional...simply outstanding.

I appreciate the extra label, that is a super kind gesture on your part which in turn will come back 10 Fold. Now, to get my other ARs info for another UID label order.

Buy with confidence guys, these are awesome and Chad is the man as well!

Link Posted: 7/11/2017 4:13:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: KitBuilder] [#22]
I have only seen one pic of the round UID like on the HK's. I am sure I am make them, just need to find a good picture.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Frens:
Not sure if real or airsoft copy. Only seen on the IAR so far, to my knowledge.

This one's real:

Link Posted: 7/11/2017 5:40:35 PM EDT
[#23]
I'll be putting in another order for 3x in a few days..  Needa get info on this last one then I'm set..
Link Posted: 7/13/2017 11:30:20 AM EDT
[#24]
A few on my guns with UID labels.

Link Posted: 7/14/2017 10:21:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Was watching some vids on YouTube and this one showed M4 with the round labels on the magwell

https://youtu.be/cIRuiT-hso0

Originally Posted By KitBuilder:
Not sure if real or airsoft copy. Only seen on the IAR so far, to my knowledge.
http://img01.militaryblog.jp/usr/suzutomo/UIDsticker_IAR.jpg

This one's real:
http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee368/Marine0303/null_zpsc51080d8.jpg

http://img01.militaryblog.jp/usr/suzutomo/814303b.jpg
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 1:04:22 PM EDT
[#26]
How do I find a MFG. number?  I built my rifle with a Spikes Tactical upper and lower, from Apopka, FL.
Link Posted: 7/14/2017 7:07:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Ricrock:
How do I find a MFG. number?  I built my rifle with a Spikes Tactical upper and lower, from Apopka, FL.
View Quote
This is the only place I know to find them. These other guys probably have a better site.

Gov. cage codes (MFG#)
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 1:04:57 AM EDT
[#28]
Got my 1.5 x .5 UIDs along with the .75 square bonus UIDs last Friday. I have to say, they look pretty damn snazzy! There was a minor issue with one of the tags (1 digit off on the serial), but I emailed Chad and he took care of it immediately. The replacement was in the mail a few hours later, and it arrived Wednesday. I almost didn't even mention it, but to me it isn't that a mistake was made (shit happens), it's how the problem was handled that matters. You couldn't really ask for better customer service, or a nicer fellow to deal with than Chad. I'm sure I'll be ordering again in the future, and I would definitely recommend CLW.

Besides, I had originally planned to wait until it was time to repaint before applying one of the the UIDs, but I ended up using the incorrect 1.5 x .5 UID in the meantime; so, that actually worked out, too :D. Getting these is making me want a UID for my 228 now :\.

(Serials have been edited, real serial printing is perfect)

Link Posted: 7/15/2017 3:07:27 AM EDT
[#29]
View Quote
I don't believe they have a CAGE code. I haven't been able to find one for them.
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 3:14:13 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By C6H12O6:

I don't believe they have a CAGE code. I haven't been able to find one for them.
View Quote
Do they have a MFG number?
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 3:41:55 AM EDT
[#31]

Do they have a MFG number?
View Quote
In the context of these UID tags, cage code and MFG number would be one and the same. I used the cage code for the Anniston Army Depot in Alabama that does maintenance on small arms for my Spike's lowers (75117). Thought about being cute and doing the cage code for USSOCOM, DOD or the CIA, but eh... seemed a bit over the top. The Anniston Depot code is the closest to something that might realistically be on the lower (as realistic as an M4A1 UID on a Spike's semi lower can get, lol).
Link Posted: 7/15/2017 4:46:01 PM EDT
[#32]
Ok, so M4s have been scarce around work the last couple of weeks, so....

I opened my pic up in Paint, and resized the pic until the UID label was .75X.75 inches.  I then measured the placement of the label with the following results:

1/2 inch between the right edge of the label and the front outside edge of the magazine well of the lower receiver.

.31 inches (or about 8 mm) from the top of the label to the bottom of the ejection port "fence".

I do say, old chaps;  I'm quite pleased with the final outcome.  I could hand this thing off to 99% of those in the Big Green Gun Club, and they'd never know the difference until they tried to fire burst or full auto and found out they bloody well couldn't!
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 10:06:08 AM EDT
[#33]
What is the correct size for a M4A1, .75 square or 1"?
Link Posted: 7/16/2017 10:57:27 AM EDT
[Last Edit: USMCTanker] [#34]
Originally Posted By MrMitch:
What is the correct size for a M4A1, .75 square or 1"?
View Quote
The M4s I've examined had .75 in. square UID labels.

ETA:  I have never seen a 1.0" square UID Label on any M4 series carbine, but that's just my experience.  Others MMV, of course.
Link Posted: 8/9/2017 9:31:13 PM EDT
[#35]
about to order a few myself. How well do they hold up to solvent and very hot temps?
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 10:47:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: usjet] [#36]
Originally Posted By army75th:
about to order a few myself. How well do they hold up to solvent and very hot temps?
View Quote
Weapon hot from extended string of fire, sitting in the sun? Probably make it easier to peel it off, but if you're not picking at it, no problem.

NORMAL gun solvents, like clp, maybe  hoppes, unless you're soaking the thing and letting it sit should have little to no effect.

Crap like brake cleaner, acetone, etc will attack the adhesive.

With normal use, excepting abrasions, scratches and wear, should last as long as the gun.

And if you're really worried, order spares.
Link Posted: 8/10/2017 3:03:44 PM EDT
[#37]
More UID stickers in action.

@army75th: Looks like they're holding up ok.

Link Posted: 8/12/2017 11:56:46 PM EDT
[#38]
Hey Guys, I'm a little confused as to what part# to go with on the UID for my M16A4 clone. I'm using a McKay lower (Cage# 6K2W5) and obviously have my ser#. But I'm stuck on which Part# to use, Colt or FN? I'm going with the Army issue based style rifle and will probably pick up a Ta01NSN Acog (have the carry handle on there now).
Things were much simpler back in 1981 when I was issued that old Hydra-Matic M16A1 lol..
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:02:14 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BlackRifleBandit] [#39]
I finally got all my labels put on for my 2nd Mk18 Build.  Chad over at Carolina Laser Works is awesome to work with.  He's added some more items to his site as well.  I'm digging the EoTech engraving.

I have a Daniel Defense Upper on this build and of course it has the classic DD Billboards on the driver side.  Since I am forcing myself not to Krylon this build, I want to cover them up.  This upper is a Keyhole, and actually has a better fit an finish than the Colt Upper that came on the OEM2 I bought.  No reason to trash it cause it doesn't have a "C" stamped on the side.

I saw some pics floating around in the MK18 thread that actually show some labels on the left side of the upper.  Here's what we came up with:

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

EDIT:  Not sure why pics aren't showing up, was using Photobucket, now Flickr, not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 1:58:34 PM EDT
[#40]
View All Quotes
I built my custom rifle with a Spikes Tactical upper and lower.  I was not trying to build a clone, all I wanted to do was use the label to identify the rifle.  Besides it looks cool.  Here's what I put on mine (just for your ideas), on a 1/2" X 1-1/2" sticker with round corners.

MFR: SPIKES TACTICAL
       07-2017 BUILD
       SER # 031936

I'm very pleased with the result and it truly looks good.  I can't verify it for sure, but I think Chad put all that information into the coded square too.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 3:06:11 PM EDT
[#41]
Originally Posted By BlackRifleBandit:
I finally got all my labels put on for my 2nd Mk18 Build.  Chad over at Carolina Laser Works is awesome to work with.  He's added some more items to his site as well.  I'm digging the EoTech engraving.

I have a Daniel Defense Upper on this build and of course it has the classic DD Billboards on the driver side.  Since I am forcing myself not to Krylon this build, I want to cover them up.  This upper is a Keyhole, and actually has a better fit an finish than the Colt Upper that came on the OEM2 I bought.  No reason to trash it cause it doesn't have a "C" stamped on the side.

I saw some pics floating around in the MK18 thread that actually show some labels on the left side of the upper.  Here's what we came up with:

Before:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/151247661@N07/shares/e1m9C7

After:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/151247661@N07/shares/xo6gM2

Before:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/151247661@N07/shares/ffa684

After:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/151247661@N07/shares/5Tr644

https://www.flickr.com/photos/151247661@N07/shares/M171nc

EDIT:  Not sure why pics aren't showing up, was using Photobucket, now Flickr, not sure what I'm doing wrong.
View Quote
I think you don't have enough posts and you need to use the [ img ] [ / img ] tags around the link not the url ones you're using now. Just remove the spaces.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 3:39:39 PM EDT
[#42]

Before:

After:

Before:

After:

View Quote
I got you bro.

The links were wrong. Needs to end in .JPG, .JPEG, or .GIF, with few exceptions.
Looks good!
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 10:22:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By BlackNoSugar:
Hey Guys, I'm a little confused as to what part# to go with on the UID for my M16A4 clone. I'm using a McKay lower (Cage# 6K2W5) and obviously have my ser#. But I'm stuck on which Part# to use, Colt or FN? I'm going with the Army issue based style rifle and will probably pick up a Ta01NSN Acog (have the carry handle on there now).
Things were much simpler back in 1981 when I was issued that old Hydra-Matic M16A1 lol..
View Quote
Part Number: 12973001

The part number is the same for all manufacturers.
Link Posted: 9/30/2017 10:54:11 AM EDT
[#44]

Before:
Before 1

After:
After 1

Before:
Before 2

After:
After 2

Another After 2

View Quote
Your link tags weren't right.  A URL link goes [ url = http....]TEXT[ / url] (without the spaces).  I fixed them above.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 2:16:37 PM EDT
[#45]
Well seeing as I started this chaos I decided to order 2 of my own, looking forward to putting them on some of my toys!
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 2:26:02 PM EDT
[#46]
Anyone know the right style for a M110K1? Might want to buy one.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 2:57:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Originally Posted By Slu54:
Anyone know the right style for a M110K1? Might want to buy one.
View Quote
Not the K1 but im guessing similar to the m110
https://carolinalaserworks.ecwid.com/KAC-M110-UID-Label-1&1-8-x-3-8-p90553137
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 8:46:51 PM EDT
[#48]
I just ordered one of the .75 squares. I have an LMT lower so I looked up the cage code for that, and used the part no for the M4A1.
Link Posted: 10/21/2017 8:17:45 PM EDT
[#49]

they have arrived!!
Link Posted: 10/22/2017 1:12:27 AM EDT
[#50]
Those are going to be some awesome M16A4 clones. I've ordered twice now from Carolina Laser and his UID labels are AWESOME.
Page / 11
UID stickers (Page 4 of 11)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top