Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
FightLite / ARES SCR Pics (Page 4 of 45)
Page / 45
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 6:57:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Thanks.............love using iron sights and was hoping a solution would be coming soon !!  looking forward to mounting details.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 7:04:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I have no knowledge of this but it sure looks cool.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 9:33:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Ares_Defense:
We've been getting steady requests for gas piston compatibility with the ARES SCR, so we're bringing a kit to market that will fall within our patented GXR Gas Piston Retrofit Kit product line and that will readily install in about 10 minutes with no gunsmithing required. The GXR kit is carbine length and is compatible with many handguards including Daniel Defense Gas Piston Omega Rail, Midwest Industries Drop In carbine handguard, Magpul MOE, Diamondhead rail systems, Bravo Company Keymod to name a few.

These will be going on sale within the next 2 weeks. In the meantime, here's a sneak peek from part of an endurance test of the ARES SCR with an ARES Defense GXR gas piston retrofit kit installed for the piston fans in the crowd. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/XjCrD6mjYac
View Quote

This is awesome news. Any chance that you'll make a mid length gxr?

If not, will your piston systems bolt carrier work with the adams arms low profile kit?

You gotta throw a bone to those of us behind enemy lines!

Custer
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 4:55:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By MatthewVanitas:

Can't quite figure out what mid-century rifle this vaguely reminds me of... MAS 49?

There's that whole family of trad-stocked semi-auto rifles coming from like 1940 up until 1960 or so: M1 Garand and M14, FN49, Swedish Ag/m42 Ljungman, French MAS 49, Egyptian Hakim, Czech VZ52, Soviet SVT40, SKS, German G43. I think it's the MAS that the wood-stock SCR reminds me of because of the 2-piece stock.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
No, we haven't connected on the Gunstruction app yet, but it's a great idea! In the meantime and for the MRP fans in the bunch, here's a Lewis Machine (LMT) MRP upper fitted to an ARES SCR lower with a wooden stock, bipod and Leupold optic.

Can't quite figure out what mid-century rifle this vaguely reminds me of... MAS 49?

There's that whole family of trad-stocked semi-auto rifles coming from like 1940 up until 1960 or so: M1 Garand and M14, FN49, Swedish Ag/m42 Ljungman, French MAS 49, Egyptian Hakim, Czech VZ52, Soviet SVT40, SKS, German G43. I think it's the MAS that the wood-stock SCR reminds me of because of the 2-piece stock.

Someone on another forum pointed out that with the wooden stock and right handguard, it looks a lot like a Shpagin (PPSh-41):

Link Posted: 4/10/2015 7:37:55 PM EDT
[#5]
This thread has me intrigued.  I just ordered a lower.  The cheapest I found so far is US Gun Source for $470 with free shipping.

http://www.usgunsource.com/firearms-long-guns/39366-ares-defense-systems-scr-semi-automatic-lower-receiver-assembly-556nato-223.html?cmdSubmit=Find&cmdSubmit_y=0&cmdSubmit_x=0&keywords=scr
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 10:36:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MatthewVanitas] [#6]
Originally Posted By Medicfrost:
This thread has me intrigued.  I just ordered a lower.  The cheapest I found so far is US Gun Source for $470 with free shipping.
View Quote

What kind of build are you fixing to do on yours?

Once the purposed iron sights come out, I'm hoping to see someone do a pseudo-"retro" build with a wooden stock.

@Ares, is the tube for the recoil spur that goes down into the stock an available part from Ares? If someone has a wooden 870 stock, they'd just drill a hole at the right angle and diameter, drop the tube into it, and then the stock would properly interface with the BCG?
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 11:03:40 PM EDT
[#7]

Aaaaand now I need one.
Link Posted: 4/10/2015 11:25:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I definitely see one of these finding it's way into my collection as soon as my other projects are done.
Link Posted: 4/11/2015 1:51:14 AM EDT
[#9]

View All Quotes

You'll see as soon as it's done.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 12:22:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Here's what the optional iron sights look like for the ARES SCR. They're billet machined aluminum with steel hardware where expected and are installed in minutes with no gunsmithing required. Rear sight is attached by a single screw and is windage adjustable. Front sight clamps arount the low profile gas block, is elevation adjustable and incorporates a front sling swivel. They sit approximately 3/4" lower than standard AR sights for proper cheek weld and will co-witness with an Aimpoint T1 or H1 micro sight on factory low mount.

Link Posted: 4/12/2015 1:40:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Here's what the optional iron sights look like for the ARES SCR. They're billet machined aluminum with steel hardware where expected and are installed in minutes with no gunsmithing required. Rear sight is attached by a single screw and is windage adjustable. Front sight clamps arount the low profile gas block, is elevation adjustable and incorporates a front sling swivel. They sit approximately 3/4" lower than standard AR sights for proper cheek weld and will co-witness with an Aimpoint T1 or H1 micro sight on factory low mount.

http://i62.tinypic.com/se6aev.jpg
View Quote

So what gas block is the front sight compatible with, if one were to build an upper?
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 2:15:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By RDTCU:

So what gas block is the front sight compatible with, if one were to build an upper?
View All Quotes

ARES Defense low profile gas blocks.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 2:24:48 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

In the future will there be a front sight that is capable of mounting to a picatinny rail for those of us who prefer longer handguards?
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 2:29:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Originally Posted By TwoNin9r:
Aaaaand now I need one.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By TwoNin9r:

Aaaaand now I need one.
Agreed.

Though I might change the muzzle device.  With the SCR, the mini-14 is now pointless.  Any accuracy reports JC?  Round count?  Nice rifle though.

In fact that applies to every rifle posted in this thread so far.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 2:29:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By gadgetguy1288:
In the future will there be a front sight that is capable of mounting to a picatinny rail for those of us who prefer longer handguards?
View Quote

That's kinda what I was wondering, maybe something like the USA version of the CZ Scorpion Evo sights:
Fully adjustable, super low, 4 apertures.

Link Posted: 4/12/2015 6:00:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MatthewVanitas] [#16]

That's kinda what I was wondering, maybe something like the USA version of the CZ Scorpion Evo sights:

http://cz-usa.com/hammer/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/CZ14_Scorpion_EVO3_S1-L-e1416840329704.png
View All Quotes

http://cz-usa.com/hammer/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/CZ14_Scorpion_EVO3_S1-L-e1416840329704.png

There's a guy on Calguns, chunkylover who's written about his build with these sights. Overall he seems really pleased, but (though I have not tried them) my gut is that the front seems a big broad for long-distance shooting, though probably a really good CQB option: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1048176

Wondering this too. Clearly, you can't please every single niche with every product, but a front sight that mounts onto the same height of rail as the rear sight would be a worthwhile option if your company wanted to design such a front. Hopefully wouldn't be too hard, same piece but cut down and affixed to a standard picatinny mount.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 6:10:06 PM EDT
[#17]

There's a guy on Calguns, chunkylover who's written about his build with these sights. Overall he seems really pleased, but (though I have not tried them) my gut is that the front seems a big broad for long-distance shooting, though probably a really good CQB option: http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=1048176

http://i60.tinypic.com/6nvwk4.jpg

Wondering this too. Clearly, you can't please every single niche with every product, but a front sight that mounts onto the same height of rail as the rear sight would be a worthwhile option if your company wanted to design such a front. Hopefully wouldn't be too hard, same piece but cut down and affixed to a standard picatinny mount.
View All Quotes

We are working up a sight set for rail mounting similar to the set shown in this picture, but they're still about a month or so out. The rear is like the set that we posted, but the front mounts to a rail and is much smaller. We'll keep everyone posted when they're ready for release. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 9:35:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Is there a projected price for either set of sights?
Link Posted: 4/12/2015 10:09:53 PM EDT
[#19]
Nice stuff!

If I ever have to go back to CA on PCS orders I will probably purchase one of these and a crap ton of 10 rounders.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 12:20:33 AM EDT
[#20]

View All Quotes

Those are the older, readily available LPA sights from the euro Evos, the ones that come on the S1s are much improved with multiple apertures and a post-style front instead of a shotgun bead.
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 1:32:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Figure I will ask in this thread as well

Is it possible to attach a PWS long stroke piston upper to Ares SCR lower?
Link Posted: 4/13/2015 7:50:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By durask:
Figure I will ask in this thread as well

Is it possible to attach a PWS long stroke piston upper to Ares SCR lower?
View Quote

Attach, yes, but you don't get the carrier stability that I personally would want in a piston upper with the shorter carrier.
It may not be as much of an issue with the softer acting PWS vs a short stroke piston.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 5:24:34 PM EDT
[#23]
A nice set of irons, with a front sight that gets mounted on a rail would be real nice. Im looking forward to seeing that.
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 6:42:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Rontalvos:
View Quote

Yes, price for the sight set as pictured is $139.95. (Gun and other accessories not included of course)
Link Posted: 4/14/2015 10:57:35 PM EDT
[#25]

Yes, price for the sight set as pictured is $139.95. (Gun and other accessories not included of course)
View All Quotes

While I understand promptness in getting on the market is important, I did note in the December 2014 review by TFB that the three main criticisms were: a) no BHO, b) no iron sight option, c) 10lb trigger. I'm glad to see that all three of those got tackled in the first year of production. Though my Monday Morning Quarterback still says letting them out the door with the 10lb trigger may have been ill-advised, since it's the single most common complaint I've seen across various forums, with a number of folks calling it a dealbreaker. Sure, it's addressed now, but winning back folks with an initial negative impression is harder than impressing folks in the first place.

In any case, the TFB review also had a neat pic I hadn't seen shared on Arf: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/12/18/gun-review-ares-defense-scr-carbine/

Leopold 1-5 scope in a cantilever mount.Would that upper be an 18" barrel with a rifle-length gas, or some sort of Dissipator-type?
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 6:50:43 AM EDT
[Last Edit: roland65] [#26]
RDTCU  do you know where to get these  new style Scorpion sights?    I wonder how well the evo sights w/ bead  (S1)  work for 100 yd shooting on SCR ?
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 7:12:42 AM EDT
[#27]
ARES   can you show a close up of the sights individually and what the sight pic is when shooting ?
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 7:17:07 AM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By roland65:
RDTCU  do you know where to get these  new style Scorpion sights?    I wonder how well the evo sights w/ bead  (S1)  work for 100 yd shooting on SCR ?
View Quote

http://shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/18002_Scorpion-Evo-3-S1-Lpa-Adj-Sights
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 7:43:29 AM EDT
[#29]
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By JoshAston:
Originally Posted By roland65:

http://shop.cz-usa.com/ProductDetail/18002_Scorpion-Evo-3-S1-Lpa-Adj-Sights

Nope, that's the old LPA sights again.
The new ones were listed for a short while,  i don't see them now, you might ask in the big Scorpion thread
Link Posted: 4/15/2015 6:03:35 PM EDT
[#30]

While I understand promptness in getting on the market is important, I did note in the December 2014 review by TFB that the three main criticisms were: a) no BHO, b) no iron sight option, c) 10lb trigger. I'm glad to see that all three of those got tackled in the first year of production. Though my Monday Morning Quarterback still says letting them out the door with the 10lb trigger may have been ill-advised, since it's the single most common complaint I've seen across various forums, with a number of folks calling it a dealbreaker. Sure, it's addressed now, but winning back folks with an initial negative impression is harder than impressing folks in the first place.

In any case, the TFB review also had a neat pic I hadn't seen shared on Arf: http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/12/18/gun-review-ares-defense-scr-carbine/

http://i60.tinypic.com/2gwesrp.jpg

Leopold 1-5 scope in a cantilever mount.Would that upper be an 18" barrel with a rifle-length gas, or some sort of Dissipator-type?
View All Quotes

http://i60.tinypic.com/2gwesrp.jpg

The pics from that review look like they were taken at our local range here in LA, Honey Island Swamp.
Link Posted: 4/16/2015 9:08:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Neat preview snap from the Ares video of their piston retrofit:

Though I too would be curious about the PWS Long Piston design, since that appeals to me more than the shorts. Though in fairness the shorts hold the majority of the market.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 12:28:28 AM EDT
[#32]
Another Ares question: is there a reason that the magwell can't be (more) flared? That's one criticism I've seen in a few reviews. Not a game-ruiner for me at all, but given a choice I'd certainly prefer a slight magwell flare rather than none, to help funnel the mag up to towards the chamber.

http://i59.tinypic.com/33ah1na.jpg
View Quote

Hate to be bitchy but why not use a mag button fence? Seems like the mag release is just waiting to be bumped and dumped?
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 11:59:17 AM EDT
[#33]
Originally Posted By openbolt:

Hate to be bitchy but why not use a mag button fence? Seems like the mag release is just waiting to be bumped and dumped?
View Quote

?

Oh, I see what you mean:

There aren't the raised ridges on two sides of the button like there are on the current standard AR-15 lower. The Ares does more resemble the old pre-A2/A1 "slabside" lowers that way.

Curious to hear the reason for that design choice, unless it's just for simplicity's sake on a "sporting" rifle. It does make it look a little more Retro though. Still want to see an SCR with triangle handguards.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 12:18:36 PM EDT
[#34]

?

Oh, I see what you mean:

http://i60.tinypic.com/34y8wia.jpg

There aren't the raised ridges on two sides of the button like there are on the current standard AR-15 lower. The Ares does more resemble the old pre-A2/A1 "slabside" lowers that way.

http://i62.tinypic.com/ru16hh.jpg

Curious to hear the reason for that design choice, unless it's just for simplicity's sake on a "sporting" rifle. It does make it look a little more Retro though. Still want to see an SCR with triangle handguards.
View All Quotes

?

Oh, I see what you mean:

Huh, I never noticed that.

When I get around to building one, I was thinking one of the Odin oversized button/levers.  Some kind of guard would be important though.  Might just see if I can make a mold from a regular lower and cast one in dyed JB weld or something to stick on.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 12:26:39 PM EDT
[#35]
You're not going to hit the button with a normal firing grip.

If I was concerned with accidentally pressing it, I would thin up the button and shorten the mag release stud so that it protrudes less.
I would probably then throw on a Norgon ambi mag release to hit with the support hand thumb when pulling the mag out.

If I'm trying to cut tenths out of my mag changes, i'm going to be shooting something besides an Aeres lower.  I just want it to be comfortable and smooth.
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 4:45:40 PM EDT
[#36]

?

Oh, I see what you mean:

View All Quotes

?

Oh, I see what you mean:

Purely aesthetics, the older guns just look so much cleaner without the fences, bumps, ridges and protrusions. Add to that the point that most of the ambidextrous mag releases that everyone's bolting onto their rifles don't have a fence around them either and it didn't seem like too much of a concern. But if there's enough of a demand for them I'm sure that we can come up with an option for those who feel that it's critical. Thanks for the feedback!
Link Posted: 4/17/2015 7:42:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 8:00:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:57:25 AM EDT
[#39]
Originally Posted By coldblue:
Something different I did with an upper I built for my SCR:
<a href="http://s1357.photobucket.com/user/D_A_Lutz/media/eyelet%20assy_zps7hqaot9f.jpg.html" target="_blank">http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q759/D_A_Lutz/eyelet%20assy_zps7hqaot9f.jpg</a>

Seemed like a good use for the non-functional forward assist and a single point sling I had from the "old days."
View Quote

I didn't know that forward assist sling attachments existed, that's really cool. One question, are you left handed?
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 8:31:33 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 7:38:27 PM EDT
[#41]
TTAG just came out with a brand-new review of the SCR: http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2015/04/foghorn/gun-review-ares-defense-scr/

Overall he liked it, with objections as to:

• Trigger weight; he says his was around 7lbs; so did he get a decent one of the old heavy trigger, or a new trigger but a bad copy?

• He said the stock felt flimsy, though from what I've read folks have said the stock feels really frail but holds up well. Then again, the stock seems to be one of the key dedicated parts that people want to see an aftermarket option for. If it's just a matter of dropping a specific size of tube into an 870 stock, it'd be cool if Ares could link up with a couple aftermarket stock guys and sell them those tubes so customers could acquire a wooden, or nicer synth, stock without having to home-modify it

• He really didn't like the pencil barrel since they can be inaccurate, but then admitted it shot fine and was accurate, so it found that kind of a weird point to harp on. Plus in its stock configuration it's meant to be a light sporter; anyone planning to do tactical games or extended shooting is going to choose an upper with a heavier barrel

• Really didn't like the hassle getting the rat-tail recoil system into place, though he seems to have had more trouble futzing with it than any other review I've seen

• Was upset about the lack of BHO, but given that he's doing this review in April when it's widely known that it's an available drop-in part, it seems weird he wasn't aware of that, even though he noted the plug filling the slot for the drop-in part.

• Fundamentally he says it was pleasingly accurate, and good ergonomics, which kinda contrasts with the vociferousness of his earlier complaints in the review

Kind of an interesting read for perspective, though it doesn't really say much others haven't extensively discussed, and he seems to miss the point on a few issues.

Photo is kinda goofy though, scope is way up there. Is it just that impossible to mount scopes much lower with readily-available parts, or is everyone just adamantly refusing to recognize that "AR-15" is not the default mounting height for the rest of the world?

Link Posted: 4/20/2015 11:13:06 PM EDT
[#42]

View Quote

Sorry I had to cut out most of your message because of a character limit for new accoutns..

I have a new production lower-only.

The trigger weight is spot on 5.0 lbs.  (It didn't look like he actually put a scale on it)  There is creep though.  It's not amazing.  If I had not tried out some Geissele triggers in the past I would probably think it is ok.

My stock is not flimsy.  I have the monte carlo version.

Fitting the recoil system is more work than an AR, but it is negligible.

The missing bolt hold open sucks for sure.   I paid $46 shipped for it.  Should have been free.

The AR-15 scope height IS too high by about 3/4", and that is WITH the monte carlo stock, not the 'sporter' stock.  I figured this out by mounting a TRS-25 on the flat top rail and it is just about perfect height.  The center of the TRS-25 is approx 3/4" lower than the center of my scope mounted in a Nikon M-223 one piece mount (standard AR kit).

I am looking into a Mattews or Southwest Precision adjustable cheek rest in order to fix this.  

What they DON'T mention in the review is that the recoil 'pad' is milled aluminum.  I have since fitted a 5/8" limbsaver to mine but haven't gotten to the range yet.

Link Posted: 4/21/2015 8:30:02 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 8:56:54 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 1:14:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MatthewVanitas] [#45]
Thanks man, that's pretty informative! I hadn't realized how large a presence that recoil channel is in the stock. Also is informative for folks pondering modifying a shotgun stock to fit an SCR.

I finally found something that had been on the tip of my tongue before when thinking about the SCR. Here's a sort of "spiritual forerunner" of the SCR:

Worked up as a prototype by Winchester in 1957, when CONARC was just messing around with .22 centerfires.This of course is not an AR-like operating system; supposedly it borrows from the M1 Carbine and other designs that had been spun off of that. But direct impingement has been around since the experimental/early French 1901 Rossignol automatic rifle, and by the 40s. the French and the Swedes were using DI for regular issue weapons. Clearly the SCR isn't by any means "historical" but it's fun just to ponder the resemblance to past designs.

There's a pretty cool manual for the old WLAR up at Forgotten Weapons: http://www.forgottenweapons.com/winchester-224-e2-manual/
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 8:16:51 AM EDT
[#46]
I finished building mine last night.  I'll take pictures after I get a couple small accessories for it.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:43:32 AM EDT
[#47]

Photo is kinda goofy though, scope is way up there. Is it just that impossible to mount scopes much lower with readily-available parts, or is everyone just adamantly refusing to recognize that "AR-15" is not the default mounting height for the rest of the world?

http://i58.tinypic.com/ejhjlt.jpg
View Quote

Sigh - so much derp. He has the low rings and still uses a riser, with a conventional Monte Carlo stock, for that awesome chinweld. It's everything wrong with TTAG in one glaring error.

I like the SCR, and would like it more rebuilt with a Gibbz side-charger. The conventional charging handle is a weak point now that it runs over the top of the hand.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 10:49:25 AM EDT
[Last Edit: RDTCU] [#48]
Originally Posted By setupar15:
I like the SCR, and would like it more rebuilt with a Gibbz side-charger. The conventional charging handle is a weak point now that it runs over the top of the hand.
View Quote

Gibbs (or similar), 6.8SPC, 1-4x scope was kinda my plan for a handy little deer/hog gun that doesn't scream "AR"...
Of course I hunted all last season with a 8" suppressed .300blk AR...
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 1:42:00 AM EDT
[#49]
I finished building mine last night.  I'll take pictures after I get a couple small accessories for it.
View Quote

Ooh, looking forward to seeing your build!

Ran across another build pic that I somehow missed in my earlier searches online trying to see what folks are making out of these. This one was posted all the way back last year on ARF, looks like someone dropped a basic M4gery upper onto the SCR lower. I think this is the first such configuration I've seen on an SCR, despite how incredibly common it is on a standard AR (or was up until the last few years' changes in fashion):

Though reading the thread, it appears this might be one of the old "Herring MSR" prototypes? http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1612418_Ares_SCR___Sport_Configurable_Rifle_version_of_AR15.html
Link Posted: 4/24/2015 4:02:32 AM EDT
[#50]

Ran across another build pic that I somehow missed in my earlier searches online trying to see what folks are making out of these. This one was posted all the way back last year on ARF, looks like someone dropped a basic M4gery upper onto the SCR lower. I think this is the first such configuration I've seen on an SCR, despite how incredibly common it is on a standard AR (or was up until the last few years' changes in fashion):

http://i36.tinypic.com/bi3wk9.jpg

Though reading the thread, it appears this might be one of the old "Herring MSR" prototypes? http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1612418_Ares_SCR___Sport_Configurable_Rifle_version_of_AR15.html
View All Quotes

http://i36.tinypic.com/bi3wk9.jpg

Yes, it is a configuration of the ARES SCR prototype, then called the Herring MSR (Modular Sporting Rifle). Here's the main configuration of the rifle and exactly as it sits in the vault today.

Page / 45
FightLite / ARES SCR Pics (Page 4 of 45)
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top