AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 9
Link Posted: 11/2/2010 1:52:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By SickMAK90:
Originally Posted By RedFalconBill:
Originally Posted By SickMAK90:
This got me wanting a new trigger...I think a RRA 2 stage may be in order soon.

Off Topic. but....

For the price the RRA two stage is nice, but spend the extra $ and get the SSA-E.

I appreciate the advice, but I am not spending 200$ on a trigger group for a 14.5" carbine with no magnification. If I had some sort of precision rig I would definitely consider it.

Your money, your choice.  You will find the RRA trigger head and shoulders better than the standard, heavy, gritty, single stage.

Now let's get back on topic..
Link Posted: 11/2/2010 1:54:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Dolder:

I am almost done here in Iraq but as soon as I get home I will be posting my targets up for this challenge. Should be interesting since my only personal AR-15 is a 10.5 barreled YHM. Look for something in December.

Have buddies with TF Viper coming home soon as well.  Party Time!!!

Get home safe!
Link Posted: 12/10/2010 3:46:55 AM EDT
[#3]
havin some guys from my unit over for the weekend for venison and beer.  I plan on doin a reduced range USMC qual for a bragin rights competition.  Yes, I will post pics of course  ;)  Most likely, the rifle will be one of my personal ones, but I'll take the magnifiers off.

One question...  is there a formula we can use to calculate easily(ish) the target size so we can scale them ourselves?  Sorry, I ar math challenged
Link Posted: 12/10/2010 2:10:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I tried the challenge this afternoon and failed miserably.  Shooting a 14.5" carbine with a LaRue rear sight and was shooting at the 25 yard target, group was lower than the black figure in a 4" x 4" pattern.  I was shooting prone with my elbows as rests.

Don't have a picture of target but it sucked anyways.  For those who are better shooters than I am, which is probably about everyone, I applaud you!
Link Posted: 12/10/2010 2:23:39 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By ehryk:
havin some guys from my unit over for the weekend for venison and beer.  I plan on doin a reduced range USMC qual for a bragin rights competition.  Yes, I will post pics of course  ;)  Most likely, the rifle will be one of my personal ones, but I'll take the magnifiers off.

One question...  is there a formula we can use to calculate easily(ish) the target size so we can scale them ourselves?  Sorry, I ar math challenged

Page 4 has the USMC 500yd qual target, reduced to 50yds.

Page 6 has the USMC 200yd slow fire target, reduced to 50yds.

Page 8 has the USMC 300yd rapid fire target, reduced to 25 and 50yds.

Page 9 has a 200yd NRA High Power Rifle slow fire target, reduced to 50yds.

Page 12 has all of the targets.
Link Posted: 12/11/2010 1:19:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Specop_007] [#6]
This is definitely an interesting challenge. Seeing as I love shooting and like to spend more time with my gun than playing armchair commando I figured I'd go give it a shot (No pun intended)

So out I went. I did a few odd jobs outside first to get warmed up and worked up, this didnt seem like a precision type challenge so I didnt meditate at my bench for 5 minutes, I got the blood flowing. Its also colder than a well diggers ass outside today with a wind to back it up. I was able to get out of the wind at least when I shot which really helps. I think the groups would have been noticeably worse if I could not have done that.

The groups are numbers 1, 2 and 3. After 1 I wasnt sure if I was going to go for all 3 or not so I shifted from the leftmost to the rightmost target. I was having fun so what the hell I went for #3 in the middle. Whats interesting to note is how the groups get worse as time goes on. I really think this is the weather catching up to me.

Sweater, light jacket and thin gloves. Kneeling position
Bushmaster M4(gery) with EOTech and JP trigger.
Handloads, 26-27 grains of Varget (Powder throw hates Varget) under a Winchester 55 grain pill.

24 degrees, 27 MPH wind gusting to 39.

I really feel I could do better but none the less considering kneeling in the cold I feel good about the results. I'll definitely be running this drill more, its an enjoyable drill.

Link Posted: 12/11/2010 1:30:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Page 4 has the USMC 500yd qual target, reduced to 50yds.

Page 6 has the USMC 200yd slow fire target, reduced to 50yds.

Page 8 has the USMC 300yd rapid fire target, reduced to 25 and 50yds.

Page 9 has a 200yd NRA High Power Rifle slow fire target, reduced to 50yds.

Page 12 has all of the targets.

I wanted to rescale my own, but I kinda figured a way to do it.  I just used the BulletFlight app which has a range estimater, plugged in start values then adjusted by trial and error until I got what I needed then resized targets from there.   Oh, and I have all the available targets printed already  ;)  Thanks anyway though.
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 2:33:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ehryk] [#8]
Well, as promised, here is my 20 rounds.  These were 77 grain SMKs @ just under 2800 fps from an FS2000 with an Eotech 553, 25 meters from the seated;

Sorry for the crappy scan, but still clear enough to see 19/18.  Not bad at all from an FS2000, eh?

Edit, forgot my time. 91 seconds
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 8:43:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Well, as promised, here is my 20 rounds.  These were 77 grain SMKs @ just under 2800 fps from an FS2000 with an Eotech 553, 25 meters from the seated;

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww160/AulusFlavius/20roundsMK262Mod1at25meters.jpg

Sorry for the crappy scan, but still clear enough to see 19/18.  Not bad at all from an FS2000, eh?

Do you think you should shift the sight a few clicks back to the left or were you just aiming a hair to the right?
Link Posted: 12/12/2010 8:48:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Molon] [#10]

http://i715.photobucket.com/albums/ww160/AulusFlavius/20roundsMK262Mod1at25meters.jpg

Nice work and 100 Interwebz points to you for actually doing it well within the time constraint.

Link Posted: 12/12/2010 11:12:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ehryk] [#11]
Thanks Molon  :)

I adjusted it after shooting this string. I dont know if it was mirage from the white paper (will that even happen at this range?) or if it was me.  I know towards the end of the 20 rounds, my triger finger was pretty tired  lol  damn FS trigger anyways   (NO! You cant have it!)
Link Posted: 1/14/2011 7:48:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Wanted to bring this back up

Justin
Link Posted: 1/17/2011 5:56:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: kwill] [#13]
I made it out to the range today, and took a crack at the Marksman's Challenge.  I was using a CMMG 16" M4 upper (1:7) on a Bushmaster lower with a stock trigger.  For ammo I used PRVI M855.  All four targets were shot with elbows on the bench and no rest at 50 yards.  I also used my BFG VCAS as a hasty sling.  I used the stopwatch function on my cell phone for time.

This first target was shot using a TA-31F in a TA55 mount.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/kracerx/MC1-170111.jpg

The two circled holes at the top came from zeroing my irons on the target above this one, and I didn't score them (both targets have 20 distinct holes in the area I circled with a sharpie, and were scored prior to those additional holes popping up).  The left hand target was shot with a reload (I accidentally loaded only 10 rounds in my first mag and was caught by surprise when the bolt locked back).  1:28.3 with 18/20-15x.  The right hand target was shot with 20 in the magazine, for a 1:15.5 with 18/20-18x.

I then swapped the TA-31 for an A2 carry handle.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/kracerx/MC2-170111.jpg

I shot the right target first and forgot to start the time - 10/20-9x.  I dialed in two clicks of windage, and remembered the timer for the left target - 1:41.5 with 18/20-10x.  I was pretty frustrated with dropping two shots on 3 of the 4 targets.  Oh well - I had fun and it gives me something to work towards on the next trip to the range.  Thanks for the targets Molon!
Link Posted: 2/14/2011 5:42:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Hello all, new to the forum and came across this thread while looking at Molon's thread with 50m Aimpoint zero target.  So I just put this Primary arms m3 clone on my rifle this morning for zeroing and thought I give the challenge a try.  I cheated on the target on the left so it doesn't count (I shot supported).  The target on the right was in hand shooting from a bench. My elbows were allowed to be on the bench right?  If I scored it right it was 17/20 14x.  It took me 1:10 to shoot.  Conditions were overcast in the mid 40's. 5-10 mph winds.  

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5297/5445911915_2e15ff1fbd.jpg
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5177/5445912637_034485075d.jpg

I'm somewhat new to shooting so thanks for all the good info. from Molon and the other authors I've been reading.  I spent four years in the Army and didn't really shoot afterwards for the last six years and thought with the way things are going it might be time to buy a firearm and learn a bit more then what the Army tought me.  I'm amazed at how little I really learned now that I'm studying up a bit.  Being an FO I was always training to work up fire missions while the trigger pullers spent time at the range.  That and I carried a SAW for half my time which is quite a bit different from an M4

The AR is a STAG 8L piston upper with a Surplus Ammo and Arms lower receiver and a RRA LPK with 2-stage trigger. hogue grip and magpul CTR stock.  The ammo I used was some plinking ammo my brother-in-law traded to me.  I think he used bulk Montana Gold bullets with mil surp LC brass.  55g I believe.  Does it matter where I mounted my red dot?  The screw on the mount stuck out to the left (my upper is a lefty model) and interfered with the dust cover and putting it in front of the ejection port felt to far forward so I scrunched it in just behind the dust cover. Oh, how many of you shoot red dots with both eyes open?  I had a hard time with that one.

Link Posted: 2/14/2011 5:50:28 PM EDT
[#15]
hey RedFalconBill.  I just picked up on the insignia on your Avatar.  I was an FO with the 2/319 from 2000-2004 attached to the 1/325. Spent 2003-04 with 1/325 in Iraq.
Link Posted: 3/19/2011 1:05:58 AM EDT
[#16]

I went out today to sight in my EOTech at 50 yards. I brought along the MC target so I could get a feel for the new scope. I was shooting from the prone position holding the rifle in my hands. It was 60 degrees and pouring down rain when I clicked the stopwatch under my tarp. Time was 1 minute 41 seconds. As I was walking up to collect the target, a lightning bolt hit a tree up on a hill about 400 yards to my right. I ripped the target off the bullet trap, grabbed my bag and rifle and skedaddled back into the house (note to self: pick up tarp in the morning before my wife notices it). The holo window had water on it while I was shooting - I think that is why I drifted the 2 rounds off to the left.  

Link Posted: 3/19/2011 4:05:26 AM EDT
[#17]
TAG

- Clint
Link Posted: 3/28/2011 3:07:28 PM EDT
[#18]
Tag for reference.
Link Posted: 3/28/2011 5:08:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Muad] [#19]
Originally Posted By VR-15:
Just ran across this thread so I thought I'd post my resent tagret I shot at 100 yards with my DDM4

A dime. Shot at 100 yards off bench using bipod with a Aimpoint M3  2 MOA. Black Hills 223. 5 shot's but only one hit which was good for me.

http://i236.photobucket.com/albums/ff244/VLR4/Dime002.jpg?t=1259440929

Just got future reference, you should not shoot any dimes, quarters, or half dollars made up to 1964. I believe they are 90% silver, and most are worth more in sliver weight than their face value. That ditme looks like a 1960 to me :)

Or, you can send all them to me, and I'll trade you for newer coins :)

Nice shooting BTW. I too just stumbled across this thread, and might have to join in.

-Will

ETA: after looking closer, i think it's a 1966. Still, I think that's 40% silver :)

Link Posted: 7/22/2011 6:27:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillyDoubleU] [#20]
After all the MOA talk in another thread I finally got out to do this.

I used my Spikes 16" midlength with a RRA trigger and IRON sights. (Zeroed at 50 yards, so I was having to aim at the head more or less to compensate)

Fired from the sitting position as in CROSS LEGGED and NO SLING

Used Wolf MC 55gr FMJ ammo

1st target
15/20 11X Time: N/A

2nd target
12/20 8X Time: 78.31

3rd target
15/20 6X(?) Time: 66.08

1st target
15/20 8+X(?) Time: 70.85

2nd target
13/20 4+X(?) Time: 60.92

Not bad I would say, can always do better.

Also a quick way to burn through 120 rounds...
Link Posted: 7/22/2011 7:13:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: epsgunner] [#21]
At 50 yards the 500 sim target.. while kneeling..  no sling.. 8 out of 15 shots.. (the others from other targets on LEFT and below..)

using my MagPul MBUS backups only.. way under 1 minute.

need more practice..  
Link Posted: 7/31/2011 8:19:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: BillyDoubleU] [#22]
I took my brother out and had another go at it.  This time we did some 25 yard targets prone and then sitting. Then 50 yard targets prone and sitting.  And for fun and because I only had 5 rounds left I did the USMC Slow fire.

Here is my go:

Spikes 16" Mid-Length, No Sling and IRON SIGHTS
Wolf MC 55gr FMJ

Prone

Sitting

Sitting

Prone

Sitting

I have found that I do MUCH better sitting then prone, go figure...

We took it back to 100 yards for a few 5 shot goes and could barely keep it on paper....
Link Posted: 8/7/2011 12:08:41 PM EDT
[#23]
heres the E2 target on the right, and a 500yd sim target for 50 yard target I shot today with 9 of 10 rounds.. (had a light primer hit..)

I shot very quickly.. but did not time.. I'm sure I was under a minute easily though.

non-magnified PA non-magnified 3moa M3 clone.. from a bench.. I did use a bag though.. I'll have to try without bag and see how I fair..

figured I'd bump this up..
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 7:31:29 AM EDT
[#24]
Originally Posted By Molon:
Originally Posted By Taipan:

I'm looking forward to going to their Rifleman's Base Camp this coming month to improve my score.

Results?

Wow, I just found your response and realized I never posted back.
I can't recall my 25m paper scores from the Rifleman's Base Camp, but I remember I put 10 out of 10 rounds into an Army sized qualification target at 400 yards with federal bulk pack .223 with my Stag M4.
Since then I joined the Army and qualified expert marksman shortly before deploying.

I'm going to talk about this challenge on my next episode of The Rimfire Podcast.
I look forward to coming home, printing out some of these and heading to the range.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 8:53:52 AM EDT
[#25]
taggity
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 9:54:14 AM EDT
[#26]
Damn this place suck with Molon gone.  9080
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 9:59:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Originally Posted By Fireman9080:

Gone? As in for good?
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 11:07:49 AM EDT
[#28]

Gone? As in for good?

Not banned, but he chose to no longer be a frequent contributor.

Shame, but it is his life and if this is his decision, then I wish him well.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 12:06:12 PM EDT
[#29]

Gone? As in for good?

Not banned, but he chose to no longer be a frequent contributor.

Shame, but it is his life and if this is his decision, then I wish him well.

That's too bad, this is a great thread and challenge.
However, we can keep it going if we want to. It depends on nobody but us.
I can't get to the range for fun for a while but I'd love others to still post up their targets and keep working on their mad rifle skills.
Link Posted: 11/10/2011 12:22:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Fireman9080] [#30]
This thread was the very least of Molon's contributions.  That man was smart as hell, and had a pretty serious knack for disecting ammo capabilities.  He had the guns, equipment, time, desire to, and most importantly, the know how.  You could bet your last dollar, that if he said something about a round, it was true.  I would suspect, that like others, he has chosen to leave here, because of a few idiots, that wanted to pretend they were smarter.  I am sure he got tired of suffering fools.  Thanks a lot.  I haven't seen him post in a year, give or take.  9080
Link Posted: 4/26/2012 8:49:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: OnAnIsland] [#31]
Molon, if you ever happen to stop by again, being new to the forum (and the AR world) I just wanted to say that your threads here are a great find for us noobs.  Many thanks for your work and willingness to share.

Link Posted: 4/26/2012 11:00:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Molon recently sold some stuff on the EE for remarkably good prices. . . . maybe it's true that he accepted a job with the Brady Center for Handgun Violence?
Link Posted: 8/12/2012 4:24:56 PM EDT
[#33]
Does anyone have a link to the scaled down .pdf for the 25yd print out that Molon originally posted on page one?
Link Posted: 8/12/2012 4:43:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By JasonZBell:
Does anyone have a link to the scaled down .pdf for the 25yd print out that Molon originally posted on page one?

+1
I would also be interested.

Also, Molon is a mean shot.
Link Posted: 8/12/2012 5:49:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 8/12/2012 10:09:32 PM EDT
[#36]

http://www.thenewrifleman.com/files/E2-silhouette-25-yards.pdf

Link Posted: 8/12/2012 10:13:06 PM EDT
[#37]

Originally Posted By LeonC:

+1

I would also be interested.

Also, Molon is a mean shot.

E-mail me because I have them.

Link Posted: 1/21/2013 4:05:00 PM EDT
[#38]
I too am an Appleseed supporter and these links are to practice targets for the Rifleman's patch. Post at 25m. Shoot the first standing using a loop sling, sling of your choice, or not, in 2 minutes.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9833.0;attach=12702

Shoot this one from the sitting position, sling or not, in 55 seconds. 5 rounds each target.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9833.0;attach=12703

Shoot the top row from the prone position in 65 seconds. 2 targets @ 3 rounds each. 3rd @ 4 rounds. Shoot the bottom prone 2 rounds each in first 2. 3 rounds each in second 2 in 5 minutes. Bottom row scores double.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9833.0;attach=12704

Harder than it looks. To shoot it like in an Appleseed shoot do the first 3 rows of targets using 2 mags. 1 loaded with 2 rounds and 1 with 8 rounds forcing a mag change with each round. Shoot the bottom row with 1 mag of 10 rounds. Clear a score of 210 and that's Army expert. If you have no vision problems shoot them with irons only. No bags, bipods, rests etc... Just a sling. Shooting jacket and mat Ok.

Post your pics as I will on my next outing.

Nomad6977

Link Posted: 8/22/2013 9:34:06 PM EDT
[#39]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Nomad6977:
I too am an Appleseed supporter and these links are to practice targets for the Rifleman's patch. Post at 25m. Shoot the first standing using a loop sling, sling of your choice, or not, in 2 minutes.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9833.0;attach=12702

Shoot this one from the sitting position, sling or not, in 55 seconds. 5 rounds each target.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9833.0;attach=12703

Shoot the top row from the prone position in 65 seconds. 2 targets @ 3 rounds each. 3rd @ 4 rounds. Shoot the bottom prone 2 rounds each in first 2. 3 rounds each in second 2 in 5 minutes. Bottom row scores double.

http://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9833.0;attach=12704

Harder than it looks. To shoot it like in an Appleseed shoot do the first 3 rows of targets using 2 mags. 1 loaded with 2 rounds and 1 with 8 rounds forcing a mag change with each round. Shoot the bottom row with 1 mag of 10 rounds. Clear a score of 210 and that's Army expert. If you have no vision problems shoot them with irons only. No bags, bipods, rests etc... Just a sling. Shooting jacket and mat Ok.

Post your pics as I will on my next outing.

Nomad6977

View Quote

nice shooting
Link Posted: 9/6/2013 3:06:02 PM EDT
[#40]
Tag, so I may print targets.
Link Posted: 10/22/2013 8:35:05 PM EDT
[#41]
I need to try this.
Link Posted: 2/24/2015 7:20:15 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 3/21/2015 1:55:04 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By MRW:
holy thread resurrection

And I need to try this

View Quote

Any results?
Link Posted: 3/23/2015 8:51:10 PM EDT
[#44]
Our local airgun club is going to do this.  However, we are going to make it harder.  We are going to double the size of the target and move it to 50 yards.  Just so you know, a .177 heavy or medium .22 pellet has a wind drift at 50 yards that is essentially the same as an 80 grain .223 bullet at 600 yards (in MOA).

Stand by for results once our weekday evening shoots start in May.
Link Posted: 1/10/2016 5:11:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By ArimoDave:

Our local airgun club is going to do this.  However, we are going to make it harder.  We are going to double the size of the target and move it to 50 yards.  Just so you know, a .177 heavy or medium .22 pellet has a wind drift at 50 yards that is essentially the same as an 80 grain .223 bullet at 600 yards (in MOA).

View Quote

Cool idea!
Link Posted: 1/10/2016 8:54:41 PM EDT
[#46]
I totally forgot about this.  We did this last spring/early summer.

We all used a Benjamin Armada with BUIS attached, and shot at 50 yards.  This is a .22 pre-charged pneumatic air rifle.  It is the one in the middle of
this picture along with  my space gun and A-2 for comparison.

The way this particular rifle was tuned at the time made for difficult cocking for the two women. They were not able to get all 20 shots off in time.  
It is a cock on opening air rifle with around 13 to 14 pounds of cocking force.  

Also, the magazines for this rifle only hold ten rounds which requires a reload in the middle.  With the two exceptions noted above, the rest of us
got all the shots off in time.

The photos below show the scores of each of the six shooters.    I did the best, but I, in some ways, had more recent experience doing this sort
of thing even though the rifle was a bit unfamiliar.

Link Posted: 1/12/2016 10:07:17 PM EDT
[#47]
I totally forgot about this.  We did this last spring/early summer.

We all used a Benjamin Armada with BUIS attached, and shot at 50 yards.  This is a .22 pre-charged pneumatic air rifle.  It is the one in the middle of
this picture along with  my space gun and A-2 for comparison.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=80192

The way this particular rifle was tuned at the time made for difficult cocking for the two women. They were not able to get all 20 shots off in time.  
It is a cock on opening air rifle with around 13 to 14 pounds of cocking force.  

Also, the magazines for this rifle only hold ten rounds which requires a reload in the middle.  With the two exceptions noted above, the rest of us
got all the shots off in time.

The photos below show the scores of each of the six shooters.    I did the best, but I, in some ways, had more recent experience doing this sort
of thing even though the rifle was a bit unfamiliar.

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=84320

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=84321

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=84322

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=84323

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=84324

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=84319
View Quote

Nice!
Link Posted: 1/13/2016 11:43:50 PM EDT
[#48]
The wind actually dropped off for the flyer on my target.  It was generally blowing from left to right, hence choosing the right target for the sighters.  No wind flags were used either.  Pellets blow around a lot, especially when you have a diagonal tail or head wind.  The vertical can  change as much or more than the horizontal.
Link Posted: 1/17/2016 4:37:23 PM EDT
[#49]
The wind actually dropped off for the flyer on my target.  It was generally blowing from left to right, hence choosing the right target for the sighters.  No wind flags were used either.  Pellets blow around a lot, especially when you have a diagonal tail or head wind.  The vertical can  change as much or more than the horizontal.
View Quote

Sounds like great fun and great training!
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 12:20:27 PM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

The original link should be working now.
Page / 9
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top