Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 4/6/2006 7:39:27 PM EDT
Looking to get a soft case for around $50 or so. I'm not sure which to get. I like the tactical cases, but most are more than $100. So if anyone could fill me in on some soft cases for around $50 or less, I'd very much appriciate it. I need one for my SPR:
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:50:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Tacforce discrete cases from DSG Arms-  Very nice and very reasonably priced.  I just picked u a couple for myself and my father.  They are under $60 IIRC.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:52:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Check this one out, I love it.  You may want to check the length to make sure your rifle fits. Fast shipping along with the great price...

http://www.elitetacticalsources.com/client/details.php?pid=3497
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:57:09 PM EDT
[#3]
I've used a few.  My favorite are the Eagle cases.  I've sold the rest.  The Eagle is the one case for me.  

Check out as many as you can and see which case is for you.  

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:58:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Uncle Mike's long tactical rifle cases are good.  Cost like $22 in d&r sports.  It's not 1000 denser nylon like blackhaw, but 600.  But hey, compare to $100, it's a great deal.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:13:49 PM EDT
[#5]
Galati is what you are looking for.  They are the best in that price range.  I've been using mine for years and years.  They are tough and hold up very well.  Lots of close cell foam to protect the rifle and NOT hold in moisture (and the cases will float with the rifle inside).

Eagles are the best overall, but I don't think you'll find them at $50.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 10:38:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I've used a few.  My favorite are the Eagle cases.  I've sold the rest.  The Eagle is the one case for me.  

Check out as many as you can and see which case is for you.  

img.photobucket.com/albums/v323/Colt_SBR/57985sm.gif  

+1 for Eagle
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 11:43:37 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 12:16:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Eagle have  the only rifle bags I will own
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:37:12 AM EDT
[#9]
We've got the Galati ($50) and Eagle ($80) in stock. The Galati cases are about twice as thick as the Eagle Cases.
www.wiskur.com
Hope this helps. Thanks!

wiskur
www.wiskur.com
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 6:57:31 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Check this one out, I love it.  You may want to check the length to make sure your rifle fits. Fast shipping along with the great price...

http://www.elitetacticalsources.com/client/details.php?pid=3497

There is a guy over on the FALfiles that sells them for around $50.00 shipped.  Seems like a good deal.
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:28:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Umm, that looks like about a two thousand dollar rifle...  spend the extra 50 bucks and get a good case whatever you choose..
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 7:40:26 AM EDT
[#12]
MisterSuzuki ( Team Member) has some soft cases for around $50 shipped.
I recently got one and would recommend it, even for a higher end rifle.  For a soft case, it is a very good deal.  Nothing beats a hardcase but they are unwieldy (sp?) and not as friendly or discreet.

Will try and post pics later.   Someone remind me.

Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:12:57 AM EDT
[#13]
Who was selling the red or blue discreet cases?
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 8:15:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/7/2006 3:18:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:48:50 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Any opinions on this www.galatiinternational.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=GIO&Product_Code=PVC38G&Category_Code=newgeneration?

This is a standard run of the mill rifle case similar to many other cases out on the market. If you are looking at Galati, look at the XT Premium Rifle Case. These are the cases that stand out from the rest.
http://www.galatigear.com/xtriflecasecategory.html
Link Posted: 4/10/2006 5:51:28 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Any opinions on this www.galatiinternational.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=GIO&Product_Code=PVC38G&Category_Code=newgeneration?

This is a standard run of the mill rifle case similar to many other cases out on the market. If you are looking at Galati, look at the XT Premium Rifle Case. These are the cases that stand out from the rest.
www.galatigear.com/xtriflecasecategory.html
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top