Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/18/2006 1:08:20 PM EDT
Greetings, Just picked up a new AZ-C15M4PRE for $950.00, i think the dealer gave me the wrong price as it says it retails for $1135.00 on the bushmaster website, oh well his loss. Just finished firing  the first 120 rounds and got it sighted in at 100yds with the basic sights. The only problem i had was with the mag that came with it a couple of rounds got jammed in the grooves of the chamber, i also bought a spare mag that was manufactured by Center Industries Corp and had no problems with rounds jamming. Was wondering if anyone out there with the same gun has had this or any other problems i should be concerned about.

CrazyD.
hug.gif
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 1:14:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Check out the problem someone had with new mags in the troubleshooting section. Maybe that is your problem here?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top