Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/13/2006 5:35:53 AM EDT
How is everyone marking the fire control red and white.  I see a alot of AR's with the Fire in Red and the Safe in white.  I like this idea and would like to do it to my ARs, is this something easy to do?  Is it just paint or did the lowers come that way.

Thanks
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:39:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Other the Bushmaster newer Carbon fiber lowers which come that way, most simply do-it-themselves.

YMMV, but IMO it's ugly.

Mike
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:41:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:54:49 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.eslkidstuff.com/images/crayon.gif

+1 on the Crayola crayons...
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:10:43 AM EDT
[#4]
This is SO GAY and SAD!  Who in the hell has nothing better to do than color their receivers?

It's not like you need to read the fucking thing to where to put the selector.  My thumb knows where the damned thing is supposed to be.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:17:26 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
This is SO GAY and SAD!  Who in the hell has nothing better to do than color their receivers?

It's not like you need to read the fucking thing to where to put the selector.  My thumb knows where the damned thing is supposed to be.

Way to bash the guy's thread.  Congrats.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 6:23:07 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

For one, fr00t l00ps, it's been covered dozens of times.

Secondly, it should be relegated to the AIRSOFT forum along with brass mark on the deflector removal procedures, and mag refinishing.

YMMV
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:35:59 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For one, fr00t l00ps, it's been covered dozens of times.

Secondly, it should be relegated to the AIRSOFT forum along with brass mark on the deflector removal procedures, and mag refinishing.

YMMV

Amen!

(although it does make easier to recognize those "lite-in-the-loafers" types)

Mike
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top