Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 3/2/2006 7:04:03 PM EDT
Well, technically I bought an Oly a few years ago because of the deal I got on it and resold it without ever firing it, so it doesn't count. However, a couple weeks ago I bought a Rock River Entry Tactical, an EOTech, and a Surefire four rail handguard. Shortly after finding out that the EOTech wouldn't co-witness with the tactical carry handle that came on it I ordered a RRA Dominator mount for the EOTech. MUCH better... I've ordered and am waiting on 10 extra magazines and 10 magpul followers from Bravo Company... and finally,  yesterday I picked up a Surefire M900A and I think I'm done buying goodies for it... for now.

I will be taking a Patrol Rifle class with it soon and it will be carried on duty. In the meantime I'm havin'  a blast shooting the thing! I can't believe I waited this long to own and shoot an AR. I've missed out on a lot of fun. I'll be trying to catch up though, as my ammo budget allows. Here's a pic of my baby with all the goodies mounted. Gotta love it!

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e262/lksdfjh/rockriver/IMG_0293.jpg
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:35:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Welcome. Enjoy your new "baby".
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:55:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.
Link Posted: 3/2/2006 7:56:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:27:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Nice!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 12:42:17 AM EDT
[#5]
I like it.  Your carpet, on the other hand, hurts my eyes.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 2:05:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Adequate.  Just adequate.

I'd either go to an 11½ SBR or a standard 20 inch barrel.

But then that’s personal preference.  If you like what you have what I like is irrelevant.

And welcome to the Black Rifle Disease!

Try not to mess the carpet if you ever get the Class III Bug.  It’s Mean and Nasty and worth it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 3:57:21 AM EDT
[#7]
very nice looking set up.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:02:40 AM EDT
[#8]
You didnt mess around and got all the good stuff right away!   I hate you

OHH ya and what kind of sling is that? Thats the one I want but dont know what type it is and cant seem to find it.
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:38:30 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
You didnt mess around and got all the good stuff right away!   I hate youHH

Thanks all... And the sling is made by Magnum Tactical.

www.magnumtactical.com/index.html
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 9:39:15 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Adequate.  Just adequate.

I'd either go to an 11½ SBR or a standard 20 inch barrel.

But then that’s personal preference.  If you like what you have what I like is irrelevant.

And welcome to the Black Rifle Disease!

Try not to mess the carpet if you ever get the Class III Bug.  It’s Mean and Nasty and worth it.

I may go the 11.5 route eventually. That's what I want. This should get me started though.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top