Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/27/2006 3:13:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/27/2006 3:15:12 PM EDT by jark]
I own a Pre-Ban AR with an attached carry handle. I would like to put on an eotech 512. Can someone recommend a mount for me?
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:15:47 PM EDT
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:19:26 PM EDT
Thanks Grant for your gooseneck idea. I'll keep that in mind
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 3:22:06 PM EDT
if you want to mount it on top of you carry handle, A.R.M.S. Inc. makes 2 different mounts, one short one extended.

Buy one from Eagle Firearms...
Top Top