Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 1/31/2006 9:12:59 PM EDT
Does it even stand close to the KAC KAS in quality and how good is it? or should I get the KAS for my LE6920?
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 9:17:49 PM EDT
[#1]
i thought it was ras

here's a link to help you out
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 10:58:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Read the title of my post, I was asking about Samson MRFS-DI rail that looks like tha KAC KAS.
Link Posted: 2/1/2006 1:36:40 AM EDT
[#3]
WildBill,
I too purchased one direct from Scott at LEO prices.  The fit and finish is excellent.  IMO, better the KAC RAS.  

It was very tight.  In fact, it got hung up on the front handguard plate, and wouldn't close like the bottom rail.  And I didn't want to start hammering onto a NIB 6920.  
Went w/ a MRFS-C instead.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:03:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Can anybody else give me some feedback on the Samson MRFS-DI . And I heard that the Military is go to buy a lot of these to go on the M4's like the KAC KAS is that true? Is it better than KAC KAS rail?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 7:55:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I like mine. very nice piece of equipment.
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 8:28:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Samson  is an nice product
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:24:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Can you post Pic's of the Samson MRFS-DI mounted on your M4 and how does it compair to the KAC KAS rail?
Link Posted: 2/2/2006 9:46:20 PM EDT
[#8]
from TALON ARMS:

Talon Arms ad

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top