Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 1/15/2006 7:00:40 PM EDT
Hello, I clean my AR everytime I shoot it and I would like to be able to remove my Eotech without disturbing the adjustment, Are there any other mounts besides the GG&G Accucam?  And what are some opinions on these mounts?

Thanks Brian
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:17:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I have the LaRue mount with my 552 and it returned to zero perfectly after being removed for cleaning.  You would be hard pressed to find a better built mount for the Eotech.

Kevin
Link Posted: 1/15/2006 7:21:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm not criticizing, but why so neccesary to remove your EOTech?
I can't see it getting that dirty under there...just easier to handle the upper receiver?
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:24:04 AM EDT
[#3]
I remove my EoTech for every cleaning too.  Guess I'm just paranoid about CLP or any other chemicals getting in there.  I've also been looking at getting a quick release mount.  A.R.M.s makes one too...
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 4:45:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Get a neoprene cover (ScopeCoat is the manufacturer) to just keep crap off the glass when you're cleaning. Bear in mind that the EO Tech is a mil grade optic so anything you clean your rifle with is not going to hurt it in the least. There is absolutely no reason whatsoever to remove your EO Tech when cleaning your rifle.
Link Posted: 1/16/2006 7:01:31 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I have the LaRue mount with my 552 and it returned to zero perfectly after being removed for cleaning.  You would be hard pressed to find a better built mount for the Eotech.

+1.

The LaRue EOTech mount is THE BEST Eotech mount on the market by far.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top