Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 10/13/2003 9:08:23 PM EDT
There was a thread going not too long ago by some fella that listed all the major AR companies and problems found with each.  Seem's like this was someone in the military observing some test's (maybe?)  I've tried searching...........maybe someone knows what I'm talking about.  Thanks
Link Posted: 10/13/2003 9:14:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Your post is dangerously vague. There are historical issues and current. This is also a gasoline ground for a flame war. Do some independent research, on the site & look at brands in particular that you have in mind. Otherwise it's best to ask opinions on the best AR for such & such a configuration, or "I'm looking at brand "X" is this a good decision or not And why do you think so?"

my .02
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 12:27:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Are you talking about this thread? [url=http://64.177.53.248/ubb/Forum56/HTML/000497.html]AR15 deficiencies[/url]
Link Posted: 10/14/2003 7:17:47 AM EDT
[#3]
pulpsmack...Did you miss your evening meds?  My post was simple and polite........ and thnk you CJan_NH, that is the exact post I was looking for.

Quoted:
Your post is dangerously vague. There are historical issues and current. This is also a gasoline ground for a flame war. Do some independent research, on the site & look at brands in particular that you have in mind. Otherwise it's best to ask opinions on the best AR for such & such a configuration, or "I'm looking at brand "X" is this a good decision or not And why do you think so?"

my .02
View Quote
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top