Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 8/17/2003 11:23:55 PM EDT
Is there any definate way too tell between the fake airsoft ras panels and the real deal? Just wanted to check as I've acquired a Knights Ras and wanted to be sure. The system went on my upper with no problems what so ever. I'm not too sure about the panels though. Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 8/17/2003 11:40:41 PM EDT
[#1]
The real deal will have:

KNIGHT'S ARMAMENT
VERO BEACH, FL.
(561) 562-5697

on the front right below the unlocking spring.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 5:29:12 AM EDT
[#2]
We have taken off the Phone Number per government request about 3 years ago.
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 6:57:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the replies. The panels have no phone number on them as coldblue said. The unit according to the markings was made in may of this year. It came with the forward grip and panels. Are there anymore manufacturing characteristics on anything that I can look for to verify this? Thanks again
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 8:40:27 AM EDT
[#4]
On a real weapon instead of an airsoft, you can tell if they are real KAC or not, the KAC will not melt in your hand:)
Jack
Link Posted: 8/18/2003 8:52:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Anyone have an 11 panel real KA RAS panel they might part with?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top