Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/11/2003 7:38:39 PM EDT
I am looking for a good hard case for my Varmint AR. I have out grown the factory hard case and now I need a bigger one. I have heard of Pelican and one other style but forgot the name. Anyone have good or bad stories about any brand of them? Any ideas? Thanks
Link Posted: 8/11/2003 8:07:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/11/2003 8:11:26 PM EDT by Jm03]
[url]www.starlightcases.com[/url] STARLIGHT CASES™ A Disabled Veteran Owned Business Proudly used in military applications of Operation Enduring Freedom Conquered the salt, sand, dust, and temp. extremes of Desert Storm Been tested watertight-airtight to 400' Survived a drop from a five story building with only surface scratches Been blasted by a 27,000 psi water cannon Survived thousands of Military Applications all over the world Designed to exceed Military Standard MIL-C 4150J procedures. Refused to be crushed under the weight of a Military Sport Utility (see below) Starlight Cases far exceed Air Transport Assoc. Specification 300 LIFETIME GUARANTEE of EXCELLENCE Injection Molded For Superior Strength You cant go wrong with the Sc061352 Shoot me an email for price. Jm03
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 5:36:29 AM EDT
Stralight Cases all the way. Talk to Mike at Bowers Tactical he has the best prices around on them and the cases are unbeatable. They are better than the Pelican cases. [url]www.bowerstactical.com[/url]
Link Posted: 8/12/2003 6:23:09 AM EDT
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Hello? Hello? Can you hear me now?
Top Top