Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/1/2003 9:00:15 AM EDT
I have a collapasble stock on my EAGLE ARMS, and have a problem. when it is extended all the way out and I shoot, the stock collapse and locks to the second hole. is there any remedy for this? I looked at the pin and it isn't worn out.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:37:04 AM EDT
How many positions is the stock? 2? 4? 6?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 9:40:08 AM EDT
Mine did the same, it was a 3 position. Mine resulted in a bloody nose though, and one helluva flinch which I'm still trying to cure [:(] That screw on the bottom of the stock was just fiddled with you'll need to screw or unscrew it until you get a solid lock up. Or just replace it with an RRA 6 position and don't worry about it [:)]
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 10:33:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/1/2003 10:33:45 AM EDT by sfcret]
thanks EladEflow.....I didn't relieze that you could screw in the pin...now it's a little closer to the release bar. and it's a 3 position stock.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 11:30:38 AM EDT
So did it tighten up everything for you?
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 1:55:57 PM EDT
You can unscrew the nut to far off the pin on some stocks. I unscrewed one I had and when I did it let the whole solid part of the pin go into the recess in the tube so far that the thin portion of the pin cleared the inside of the stock. When I shot it it bent the thin portion of the pin inside the recess so far over you could not remove the stock or close it.
Top Top