Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/24/2003 3:20:12 PM EDT
hey guys, I put a downpayment on this beauty about two months ago with a distributer in Canada. He keeps giving me the caught in customs line when I call and ask how long it usually takes to get this firearm delivered. I am extremely interested in this for multiple reasons (work & play), but am inquiring if anyone else has had any delays in th eshipping of the 180's, I would think that Armalite has been extremely busy with the conflicts in Afghanistan & Iraq, but am just searching for any info.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 3:37:39 PM EDT
When they first announced production I put one on order. I waited 10 months then said to hell with it and built an AR15A1.
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 5:43:17 PM EDT
The AR-180B's are being built and they're shipping although the rifle is still heavily back-ordered. As to the possibility of your rifle being held up by customs I just don't have a clue. I'm sure that things have tightened up considerably on both sides of the border since 9/11 but you already knew that !!
Link Posted: 5/24/2003 7:11:10 PM EDT
when it arrives I was thinking about putting an Aimpoint red dot Comp M scope on it, how hard is it to change the Integral mount to a 30 mil mount?
Top Top