Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/21/2003 8:07:12 PM EDT
I'm considering an OD green furniture kit from CMMG...is anyone familiar with CMMG?  How is the quality?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:09:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 9:59:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Ditto.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 10:01:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
CMMG has an excellent reputation on this board. Buy with confidence.
View Quote

Hell yeah, they are GREAT to buy from! I usually go to them first for my AR needs. Speaking of which, I just got paid.........
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 6:27:51 AM EDT
[#4]
Duke_Nukem showed me all his goodies on his AR...
All bought from CMMG...

Cool set-up, nice upgrades, good service & support were his comments...

Above & beyond the "normal" call of duty guys...

(Duke's car broke down, and one of the CMMG guys towed him home...) Sounds like the kind of guys you can depend on in a fix...

[sniper2]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 7:34:20 AM EDT
[#5]
I've purchased a lot of stuff from CMMG including two uppers, carry handles, LPKs, furniture...probably more but I can't recall without looking in my checkbook.  Every transaction has been flawless, John and Jeff have always been very helpful and patient and their products are second to none!  Plus, they don't charge you extra for using a CC or paypal.

Quick story:
I saw a 14.5" M4 upper on the EE and emailed John about it on a Monday night.  On Tuesday morning I unexpectedly and in a hurry had to leave for Pittsburgh.  In my rush to get out of the house I forgot my CC and only had my business American Express.  When John emailed me about the upper I told him I had no means to pay until I returned home.  He actually held the upper for me until the following Monday!  I didn't ask him to do this but he did.  I couldn't believe it.  To me, that's customer service!
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:45:01 AM EDT
[#6]
I have bought lots of stuff from CMMG too. Jeff is a good guy and the stuff he sells is good quality. He hangs out on Assaultweb a lot too. You can get references for him there as well if you like....
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 10:04:56 AM EDT
[#7]
I have had the fortune of buying variuos items from these guys at two local gun shows. (Kansas City mo. area) They are just as professional in person as they are portrayed above.  They got me set-up with my first AR lower, and I will be returning in two weeks at the next show to buy more goodies from them. But now that I am "infected" I am sure that it won't be the last.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 10:42:32 AM EDT
[#8]
yep one more vote of confidence for CMMG. they seem to ship within 24 hours of getting an order, assuming it's in stock. answer questions quickly, even have a tracking number emailed right as the package is shipped.
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 1:30:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/22/2003 9:50:45 PM EDT
[#10]
I just purchased a collasable stock and grooved grip from john.Excelent service ,better product,s.Shipped that day.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top