Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/16/2001 4:53:16 PM EDT
What are some good departments along the Rocky Mountains (I'm big into the outdoors)? Pay, retirement package, vacation, etc. BTW: I have a bachelors in CJ and UBL permitting will be retiring from the military soon. Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/16/2001 7:42:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Here you go specialops, e-mail me and I will tell you more. This is a damn good dept. good leadership,progressive and nice town.

Police Officer

The City of Colorado Springs, Colorado is seeking applicants to fill Police Recruit and Lateral Police Officer positions.

POLICE RECRUIT

Applicants must be at least 21 years of age, have an Associate degree or 60 hours toward a degree in any field, have eyesight correctable to 20/20, be in good physical condition, have no convictions of a felony, have or be able to obtain a Colorado drivers license, have legal right to work in the U.S. by application deadline of 1/4/02. Salary: $2652 monthly, increasing to $4435 after the completion of four years.

LATERAL POLICE

OFFICER

In addition to the qualifications for police recruit, applicants must be certified as a Level I Peace Officer in the State of Colorado, or similarly qualified in another state or federal jurisdiction, excluding the armed forces, and have at least three years of patrol experience within last 5 years. Salary: $3353 to $4435 monthly.

Apply online at www.springsgov.com. If unable to apply online, request an application by calling 719-444-7555. AA/EEO.

CITY OF

COLORADO SPRINGS

Ad start Date: 12/09/2001

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top