Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/27/2001 3:34:40 AM EDT
If I have a lower receiver and I live in California, can I order the upper receiver delivered to California. Or is that against the law? Thanks for the help......Extractor
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 5:36:07 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 8:11:35 AM EDT
You can have any upper parts you want delivered by any kind of carrier you like. Only the lower is regulated.
Link Posted: 9/27/2001 12:33:05 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/28/2001 3:21:27 AM EDT
Thanks everybody for all your help. Looks like I'll be shopping at the next Nevada gun show if I want AR-15 parts! I never wanted an AR-15 before are country was attacked! I just want to protect my family and country, and I cant do it with a the wrong guns. Six shooters and bolt actions are nice but there not an AR. Stupid LAWS!! OK I feel better.......Extractor
Top Top