Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2003 6:03:40 PM EDT
Just want to buy a class III firearm. I don't want to be a dealer but I do want to purchase more than one class III firearm. I know I have to get a signed paper from the local law enforcement official, what does this signature have to be on, an official form? What else do I need to get multiple class III rifles? Also, I know this isnt the place to sell but I have a few nice semi-autos to sell in my quest to go full auto... Let me know, thnaks!
Link Posted: 5/6/2003 6:19:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/7/2003 3:57:39 AM EDT by Steve-in-VA]
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 6:41:14 AM EDT
Steve How tolerant is Norfolk regards the CLEO sign off for Class III ownership? I am temporarily exiled up here in NY (military), but will be returning to Norfolk in a 18 months. I would like to buy a Class III firearm/suppressor when I return. Oh Yeah; I miss the Tidewater area a lot. It's gun paradise compared to New York (especially NYC)
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 7:20:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Steve-in-VA: It's a lot easier than you think- I have done quite a few and it gets easier every time.
View Quote
Easier? Yes. Faster? [bounce][sleep][whacko][banghead][bounce][sle­ep][whacko][banghead][bounce][sleep][whacko][­banghead][bounce][sleep][whacko][banghead][bo­unce][sleep][whacko][banghead][bounce][sleep]­[whacko][banghead][bounce][sleep][whacko][ban­ghead][bounce][sleep][whacko][banghead][bounc­e][sleep][whacko][banghead][bounce][sleep][wh­acko][banghead] [size=6]NOT![/size=6]
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 6:01:02 AM EDT
Top Top