Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/7/2002 5:09:38 AM EDT
[puke]

I just took back this video, which has Chuck Norris's son, and Robert Mitchum's grandson.

This guy (director) Joseph Zito needs a restraining order prohibiting him from coming within 1,000 yards of a movie set.

Chuck Norris evidently was in some of his earlier movies, Missing in Action and Invasion USA, which I can't remember.

Apart from the fact that none of the actors even acts real, there's other stuff like the woman medic who actually LOOKS like she just came from the hairdresser, and was made up to LOOK like she has lots of makeup on.

I don't remember anybody actually getting their uniforms even dirty, and oh yeah, 8 out of 10 bad guys have RPG's.  It appears they use 'projectile on a wire' special effects - or at least it seems that way as they bounce through the air.  Can anyone ID the uniforms?

This movie really blows.   I'd feel really cheated if I'd seen it in the theatre at $8.50 or whatever.  I told the video store they should take it off the shelf and replace it with something good.

The acting is the crap, too - these people need to pay their dues in bit parts and learn how act.

No, I did't see it all the way through.  I had to go be one of the 23% who voted locally, and it was not good enough to go back to.
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 5:17:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Hey, I think you're going to have share "Worst video" honors, though Chuck will still get some awards.
I taped "The President's Man" off of TV a couple of weeks ago.
Starring,...guess who?
Chuck Norris?
I watched about 5 minutes of it.
A guy is in an Arab country, planting bombs on missiles.
As he comes out of the bunker, the girl watching him on satellite tells him that bad guys are coming.
Three rebels run up, with no guns, and start kick-boxing with him.
(Yeah, I know, Chuck Norris, what did I expect.)
Then he gets on a motorcycle and rides off.
Two jeeps get about 25 yds behind him, firing .50 cals, full auto.
Man, they couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

I hit "rewind" about there.
[sleep]
Link Posted: 3/7/2002 5:32:09 AM EDT
[#2]
I forgot to mention that I lost respect for Chuck Norris when I noticed that he had shaved his armpits for those TV commercials for, what was it, Total Gym, Ab-doer, Ab & Back Plus, they're all just a blur to me.

[edited to change "Chick" to "Chuck"]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top