Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 3/3/2002 8:08:34 PM EDT
Do you ever sleep? Or is ar15.com forever under your omnipotent and omniscient eye?
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 8:11:56 PM EDT
Shhh! The cyclops sleeps...
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 8:13:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Schnert: Do you ever sleep? Or is ar15.com forever under your omnipotent and omniscient eye?
View Quote
HUNS don't need no stinkin sleep !
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 8:21:11 PM EDT
Naaah. He's just smacking some anti-Semite around on another post.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 8:38:32 PM EDT
Sorry, I was smacking an anti-semite around.... oh, I see SF already told you. Sleep? Subsailor is correct. There will be plenty of time for sleep later. Right now I have a list of homes to be demolished on the West Bank, and in Gaza, as well! And, unfortunately, the list grows longer and longer every day! But don't forget to leave the lights on in the [i][b]kibbutz![/b][/i] Eric The(EyeForAnEye)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 8:40:44 PM EDT
Rock-On Rabboni!
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 8:47:58 PM EDT
How does he maintain a legal practice? I've had the flu for the past week (my excuse anyway!)
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 8:53:35 PM EDT
Originally Posted By shooter69: How does he maintain a legal practice? I've had the flu for the past week (my excuse anyway!)
View Quote
shooter, who told you his practice was legal ? This man has the responsibility for maintaining an entire fleet of bulldozers, Mod'ing here on AR15.com, slapping around anti-Semite's and helping the "Small Sisters of the Arab League" with their fund raising. No way he's got time for a practice that's legal.
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 8:55:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/3/2002 9:01:35 PM EDT by DonR]
Actually Eric is an android that the Admins and Staff had created in the image of the big SOB that was played by Bill Goldberg in the movie, "Universal Soldier...The Return." Now if we could just get him to do windows..............[;)] Eddited cuz my spellin sux
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 8:58:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DonR: Actually Eric is an android that the Admins and Staff had created in the image of the big SOB the was played by Bill Glodberg in the movie, "Universal Soldier...The Return." Now if we could just get him to do windows..............[;)]
View Quote
"DaMan tried to convince me of that off-line and I didn't believe him ! Sorry DaMan !!
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 9:17:06 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/3/2002 10:11:19 PM EDT
plenty of time to sleep when you are dead! For now there are things that need be done!
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 12:29:04 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Paul: Actually EricTheHun cloned himself and works a tag team with each clone running an eight hour shift on AR15.com, at work and at sleep. There are actually four of them total so in case one gets sick or needs a vaction there's a spare ready to go. [:\]
View Quote
Can I borrow one of them, I've got to many guns to clean ............ 007
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 11:57:09 AM EDT
Congrats and blah blah blah! From :dead(I wish I was as smart as the Hun)eye47 [rolleyes]
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 12:25:33 PM EDT
Thanks [b]deadeye47![/b] And don't forget to vote in that 'Eric The Hun Breaks 5000' thread! Eric The(It'sStuckAt49Votes)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 12:40:05 PM EDT
Eric is DaMan. Whoa - wait - that CAN'T be right. I meant to say "Eric is the man." There- that's better. [:D]
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 12:51:40 PM EDT
ETH is DaMan? Whew! I knew that couldn't be true! I would have told me. That's simply not the kind of thing you could hide from yourself! Eric The(ForBetterOrForWorse)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 3:35:40 PM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Right now I have a list of homes to be demolished on the West Bank, and in Gaza, as well! And, unfortunately, the list grows longer and longer every day! But don't forget to leave the lights on in the [i][b]kibbutz![/b][/i] Eric The(EyeForAnEye)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
From here, Eric 'the Hun', looks like a garden variety racist, with a mouth like a mini-gun, who never fired a shot in anger. Eric, if your such a 'bad boy' put yourself in harms way, then talk to me of the glory of killing, and destroying Palestinian homes in Gaza and the West Bank. I think you'd shit yourself if you ever found yourself in harms way. Why are you here, when the real 'fighting'you wax so effusive about, is elsewhere ? Well, that's entertainment....kudo's on your 5000+ posts....Time to practice what you preach,hate............. Gib187th ('Commie from Mass')
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 3:45:58 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/4/2002 4:03:46 PM EDT by toaster]
ETH gave us the recipie for frogs in a pond!! You, sir, are ok in my book!!! (Clarification: I aint talkin gib!!)
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 3:50:23 PM EDT
Eric, I'm a second year law student at Fordham Law. Whatever practice you're running, I want in! Whatever field you're in must be a delight, I'm facing 80 hour a week positions here in NYC, how's about this student interns at your firm? I promise not to post to AR15.com during the day! Greg
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 3:55:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 8:13:35 PM EDT
Well this has gone down hill... Congrats on your 5000, Eric!
Link Posted: 3/4/2002 8:25:54 PM EDT
Originally Posted By thedave1164: gib187th, crawl back under the rock, I survived 18 months in your neck of the woods and fought my way back west to get away from you commie lovers. You want to call a man names to his face out hear, you will have to pay the fiddler. You know what really amazes me is the nontolerance of you selfrighteous eastern establishment types. You accuse everyone else of intolerance for speaking common sense, but if someone disagrees with your warped sense of right and wrong you would wish them dead in a minute. And you call the Hun a racist. crawl back under the rock
View Quote
Oooooooooooooohhhh...you're so tough!
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 3:55:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 3:57:36 AM EDT
Heh, heh. You guys are funny.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 4:43:29 AM EDT
Yes, but did you guys [b]vote[/b] on the thread I posted about how I was doing after 5,000 posts? You had a chance to rip the Hun a new one, yet some of you blew it. The last time I looked, it was 67%.....[:D] Eric The(YouHadYourChance)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 4:46:49 AM EDT
I don't think we blew it, I think it's because most of us really enjoy your posts. I for one look for them whenever I get on. I'm still waiting for my chance to get to meet you and maybe eat some BBQ. Maybe I'll just hunt you down at the next gunshow and take you out for a Mountain Dew or something [:)]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 4:51:38 AM EDT
Originally Posted By thedave1164: golgo13, Did I miss something? Was I referring to you? I was addressing gib187th. But apparently the truth hurts? You see everyone is entitled to their opinion, right or wrong, but gib187th resorted to a personal attack, which is common for his neck of the woods. If you would like to join go ahead, if you feel like I was referring to you as well, might as well get them all from under that little rock. Actually you crack me up, I needed a good laugh before I go to work. My e-mail is there for all the world to see, drop me a line if you like, that way you can really let me know how you feel. If you are really good I will even respond..... bye
View Quote
53 posts and talking shytte already..but to use your own netiquette, skippy, gib187th wasn't talking to you.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 5:02:17 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ponyboy: . . . . and take you out for a Mountain Dew or something [:)]
View Quote
If I were a bettin' man, I'd guess EricTheHun would be an RC Cola & Moonpie type! [;)]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 5:06:53 AM EDT
Post from Golgo-13 -
but to use your own netiquette...gib187th wasn't talking to you
View Quote
Well, in point of fact, gib187th wasn't talking directly to me, either. He was talking to all of us, and [b]thedave1164[/b] chose to respond. That's called 'watching your buddy's six', I believe. We could use a lot more of it around here. Eric The('GardenVarietyRacist'Heh-heh)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 5:10:52 AM EDT
Post from ron97ws6 -
If I were a bettin' man, I'd guess EricTheHun would be an RC Cola & Moonpie type!
View Quote
That's pretty close! Actually, I'm a frozen margarita & Moonpie type![:D] But RC Cola and some Jack Daniels sounds real good, too! Eric The(TennesseeSquire)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:02:11 AM EDT
[url]http://www.wtop.com/news/news-story.jhtml?NewsId=1056[/url] (Please scroll down past the daily violent Palestinian activities. Towards the bottom of the page) [b]In the Arab neighborhood of Sur Baher, a bomb went off in a high school Tuesday morning, injuring seven students and a teacher. In Hebrew-language messages sent by beeper to Israeli radio stations, a previously unknown group calling itself "The Avengers of the Infants" _ apparently consisting of Jewish extremists _ claimed responsibility. One Israeli reporter said he received the beeper message moments before the blast went off. Jerusalem Mayor Ehud Olmert arrived at the scene, and was met by chants of "out, out" from the students. After Olmert left, several students threw stones at police who responded with tear gas and stun grenades. Police said eight officers were lightly hurt. There was speculation that the school bombing came as reprisal for a suicide bombing in Jerusalem on Saturday in which 10 Israelis, including five infants and children, were killed.[/b] I just wanted to ask the Hun if he thought this action was justifiable. MIerinMD
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:30:34 AM EDT
Post from MIerinMD -
I just wanted to ask the Hun if he thought this action was justifiable.
View Quote
Please, Sir, you must be pulling the Hun's leg! As badly as you may think the Federal Government treated the Branch Davidians at the standoff, and ultimate conclusion, in Waco, did you ever feel that Tim McVeigh's actions were [u]ever[/u] justifiable? I didn't think you would, nor do I. I'm a fundamentalist Christian who believes that abortion is murder, but anytime a member of my side bombs a clinic, or shoots a doctor who performs abortion, I die just a little. Why? Because of the shame it brings upon both His movement and His followers. I can't think of a worse way of honoring God than by killing someone and claiming you did it for Him! If God wants the man dead, let Him do it! Now getting back to Israel, anyone who thinks that is right to kill or threaten to kill, or harm, children is greatly mistaken. Jesus died for the children of both Jew and Palestinian. Thankfully, for me, as a supporter of Israel, I seldom have to worry about the Israelis. If they had wanted to kill or harm children, it would have been obvious long ago! But can you say the same thing for the Palestinians? Because even if you believe in their right to a homeland, you cannot believe that it can be purchased at so high a price as the wanton bloodshed of innocent men, women, and children. If Bin Laden is their hero, if the sniper in the Judean Hills is their hero, if the suicide bombers are their heroes, then they truly have no heroes at all! If these bastards are [u]not[/u] their heroes, then they should treat these bastards the same way in which Israel will punish the idiots that tried to bomb a schoolyard, or in the same way as the United States punished McVeigh! That is the test for the Palestinians. Let's see if they can pass it! Until then, the Palestinian people are simply not ready for a nation of their own! Eric The(Blessed)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:40:56 AM EDT
Eric - Do you think the Israeli authorities will actively seek to punish the "Avengers of the Infants?"
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 6:50:23 AM EDT
Post from MIerinMD -
Do you think the Israeli authorities will actively seek to punish the "Avengers of the Infants?"
View Quote
If history can be our guide, then of course the Israelis will actively seek to identify and punish these criminals. If it happened the other way around, do you think that the Palestinian Authority would actively seek to punish the criminals? Ooops, I almost fell out of my chair typing that last sentence![:D] Eric The(You'veGotToBeKidding!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 7:00:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/5/2002 7:01:24 AM EDT by Golgo-13]
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Post from Golgo-13 -
View Quote
Well, in point of fact, gib187th wasn't talking directly to me, either. He was talking to all of us, and [b]thedave1164[/b] chose to respond. That's called 'watching your buddy's six', I believe. We could use a lot more of it around here. Eric The('GardenVarietyRacist'Heh-heh)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
What ever else happens, Eric, I don't think I will ever be your "buddy." You and I are on the same side of the RKBA issue and that is the extent of if. Your much-aired opinions on conservatism, Christianity, Israel, and so forth are, well...your opinions. Certainly, you are entitled to them, just as I am entitled to disagree with them. If thedave1164 sees his niche here as your snarling chihuahua, then bully for him, everybody wants to feel needed. You've become, whether for good or ill, the highest profile member here. Congratulations, if that is what is in order, for the volume of your postings.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 7:04:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: Post from Golgo-13 -
View Quote
View Quote
NO Eric, I was talking to YOU. Either you really believe what you post, or your here to entertain us. Maybe a little of both. I've been sitting on the sidelines for sometime, simply because most people have their own world view, and are loath to change. If anyone cares, Racism is the belief that one's own race or culture is superior and has the right to rule others. As a 'moderator' your views on this matter is IMHO, is anything but moderate. If your going to dish it out, be prepared to take it, as well. You 'talk the talk' alright... I don't need a fan club to support my unpopular view. Why muddy the waters by insinuating that I'm calling everyone on this web site a racist? Need to cover your 'six' here, from me? Get real. BTW, if your ever in my AO drop me a line there's a good pub not far from here. And I love history lessons... gib187th ('The GardenVarietyCommie'Heh-heh)
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 7:06:21 AM EDT
What the "Avengers" did was an act of terrorism and Isreal will punish them for it. What I would like to see is the Mossad go in and whack the leaders of both sides of the terrorism (Avengers & PLO). They need to send a message that they do not support terrorism no matter which side does it. Now, to address Eric's comment about abortion doctors. For once I must disagree. Abortion doctors are sub-human scum who kill little children. Shooting an abortion doctor is akin to executing a child killer. Blowing up an abortion clinic is akin to blowing up a terrorist camp. These "doctors" are waging a war of terror and deserve whatever they get. Unlike Hun, I cheered when I heard what happened to shit like Slepian. I cheered when I heard what happened in Alabama. I am happy everyday that Eric Rudolph remains free to continue the war against abortion. I simply consider abortionists to be nothing more than mass murderers. What they do everyday qualifies as genocide. So, when I hear one of them died a miserable death it is like hearing that Jeffery Dahmer died a miserable death.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 7:36:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 3/5/2002 7:39:06 AM EDT by EricTheHun]
Post from gib187th -
NO Eric, I was talking to YOU.
View Quote
Then why not address me, directly? It was obvious that you were only referring to me, but that the audience for your bongwater BS was everyone! You didn't name any other names than mine! Cool! I like to be the center of attention!
From here, Eric 'the Hun', looks like a garden variety racist, with a mouth like a mini-gun, who never fired a shot in anger.
View Quote
See what I mean? I'm sorry, but I didn't read any further past that opening line. When I step in dog poop, I like to wash it off my shoes as quickly as possible!
Either you really believe what you post, or [u]your[/u] here to entertain us.Maybe a little of both.
View Quote
The proper word you needed was not 'your', as I've underlined, but 'you're', a contraction for 'you are.' See, I am also here to [u]teach[/u], it would appear![:D]
I've been sitting on the sidelines for sometime, simply because most people have their own world view, and are loath to change.
View Quote
That's very 'white' of you.
If anyone cares, [u]Racism[/u] is the belief that one's own race or culture is superior and has the right to rule others.
View Quote
Gee, I've only seen that word capitalized when a certain 'world view' is being promulgated. Tell me, then, going solely by your defintion, are the Israelis 'Racist' because they believe their race or culture is superior to others and that they have the right to rule others? Is that what you're getting at in your post?
As a 'moderator' your views on this matter is IMHO, is anything but moderate.
View Quote
On what 'matter'? Israel? The best friend and ally that the US has in the region? Well, then, no I'm not a moderate in defense of either the United States' choice of allies, nor in defense of Israel!
If your going to dish it out, be prepared to take it, as well. You 'talk the talk' alright...
View Quote
Wasn't that line from 'Full Metal Jacket'? I saw that movie, too![:D]
I don't need a fan club to support my unpopular view.
View Quote
Good, 'cause you'll likely never have to worry about that anytime soon!
Why muddy the waters by insinuating that I'm calling everyone on this web site a racist?
View Quote
I didn't. You are mistaken. You called [u]me[/u] a racist. A 'garden variety racist', at that!
Need to cover your 'six' here, from me? Get real.
View Quote
No, I obviously need no one to cover my six from you! You seem to be a very moderate sort of fellow!
BTW, if your ever in my AO drop me a line there's a good pub not far from here. And I love history lessons...
View Quote
'Area of operations'? I knew that things had gotten pretty serious up there in the Northeast, but have they already assigned you to an 'area of operations' in Massachusettes? I doubt that I ever make it up there to Mass. anytime soon, but I will be at the BRC on May 31, June 1-2, in Illinois! History lessons, along with a little English instruction are my specialty! Correspondence courses such as these I'm giving here on the web can be so boring!
gib187th ('The GardenVarietyCommie'Heh-heh)
View Quote
I simply don't believe that you're a commie! In Massachusettes? Home of American liberty? No way! Eric The(SpeakingForHimself)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 7:49:03 AM EDT
Post from Golgo-13 -
What ever else happens, Eric, I don't think I will ever be your "buddy."
View Quote
Hmmm, well that's too bad, I suppose. I'm a very amiable person, and easily amused.
You and I are on the same side of the RKBA issue and that is the extent of if.
View Quote
It is sufficient that we both love the RKBA! That is enough for me, at least!
Your much-aired opinions on conservatism, Christianity, Israel, and so forth are, well...your opinions.
View Quote
Indeed, they are, since I speak very cleary and forthrightly on these issues.
Certainly, you are entitled to them, just as I am entitled to disagree with them.
View Quote
Thanks!
If thedave1164 sees his niche here as your snarling chihuahua, then bully for him, everybody wants to feel needed.
View Quote
Oh, and here I thought he was just being a true friend and 'buddy.' Do you refer to [u]your[/u] friends as 'chihuahuas'? No, don't answer that! I don't want to know!
You've become, whether for good or ill, the highest profile member here.
View Quote
Not simply from the volume of my postings?
Congratulations, if that is what is in order, for the volume of your postings.
View Quote
Thanks, again. Eric The(Unlikely)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 9:00:22 AM EDT
This exchange has been very interesting and very very telling. prominence, EdAvila and Goatboy are the only prominent people around here.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 11:19:01 AM EDT
tree line right! Hotel. Hotel. Hotel One Alpha. Fire Mission, Fire Mission over. our pos is 2246,3765, I say again 2246,3765 over Hotel One Alpha where is gib187th over. one Alpha, gib187th is 300 meters due East of our pos; we estimate a dozen or so with small arms and RPGs over A Roger 300 meter due East of 2246,3765 is that affirm over?” “Affirm, affirm, break, break, fire one WP for adjust”. Roger that is 300 meters due East of your pause at 2246,3765, one WP, you will adjust; over”. “Roger AFFIRM!!! I say again Six, 2246,3765; gib187th due north my pos 300 meters over”. “One Alpha, this is Hotel 6, can you pull back from your position?” “Six actual, I say again, we are pinned down unable to move, taking heavy small arms fire and RPG’s over”. “Roger wait one.” BOOM! [:D]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 11:47:37 AM EDT
I am impressed Flag Waiver. BTW : Eric ; Congrats on 5000
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 11:49:00 AM EDT
I am really satcong
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 12:37:39 PM EDT
Whats up with the new handle??
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 1:02:24 PM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: I like to be the center of attention! Eric The(SpeakingForHimself)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
i think that pretty much says it all. dont feed the...
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 1:28:49 PM EDT
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 1:51:42 PM EDT
Post from ilikelegs -
I'll join you and ponyboy for BBQ. I'm in N. Dallas but traverse all over the place.
View Quote
Amen, brother. Problem with Ponyboy for the March 16-17 Mesquite Big Town Gun Show - he's not available. But go over and see the 'How Do You Pronounce FALARAK' thread and chime in! E-mail me at ericthehun@aol.com and give me a way to get hold of you during the week, etc. Take care! Eric The(Hospitable)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 3:54:21 PM EDT
Ben, No big deal, I always wanted that screen name since I first saw it, and it finally became available here so I grabbed it.
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 4:09:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By lurker:
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: I like to be the center of attention! Eric The(SpeakingForHimself)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
View Quote
One thing you'll find, [b]lurker[/b], is that I seldom lie! Or dissemble, either, for that matter. BTW, did you bother to vote in my little poll? You really should, if you feel that strongly about the Hun:[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=97993[/url] Eric The(FillInTheBlank)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 3/5/2002 4:20:05 PM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun:
Originally Posted By lurker:
View Quote
View Quote
One thing you'll find, [b]lurker[/b], is that I seldom lie! Or dissemble, either, for that matter. BTW, did you bother to vote in my little poll? You really should, if you feel that strongly about the Hun:[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=97993[/url] Eric The(FillInTheBlank)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
I knew It ! The Hun had to post the '50th' reply to get the flames going. ------------------------------------------------ Hun, on certain issues you and I have opposing view but I most always find your posts informative. One other thing; you do your home work. Congrats on 5000 and 50 !
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Top Top