Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2002 7:03:03 AM EDT
Does anybody out there listen to talk radio?Im a big fan of talk radio and listen all day morning,at work,at home and also on weekends.I like listening to conservitive hosts and some moderate to leftist programs.I also enjoy politicle shows on the FOX NEWS CHANNEL O`RIELLY AND HANNITY&COLMES.Any fans out there?[thinking]Thank`
[center][size=6]AR15FORME[/size=6]]/center]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 7:25:34 AM EDT
[#1]
We lived places that couldn't get TV. We've been listening to the old time radio shows for 30 years. I have been working nights for 12 plus years and plan my nights around the radio. It's about all that I listen to on the radio anymore.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 7:28:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes I too listen in. In the AM I mostly listen to the antics of the " Bob and Tom Show ".
After that is over I listen to National Public Radio mostly . Then In the Afternoon
" The Dolans " talk about money and how to get more of it . I sneak in " The Mike Gallagher Show " once in  a while too . Sometimes I listen to Dr Laura and even less to Rush Limbaugh . I really cant stand Him . " I get so tired of being right all the time "  The only good thing about him is that I do pick tidbits of news that others don't pick up .
forms of media overlook .
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 7:36:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Michael Medved's show is worth a listen. He  takes callers who disagree w/ him (that is, leftists) and routinely demolishes their arguments. Dennis Praeger makes some good points and is now staunchly pro-gun.
Larry Pratt's "Live Fire" can be heard on the web on Saturdays or on short wave. Go to goa.org for details.
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 8:13:24 AM EDT
[#4]
I really like Rush back during the Clinton years.  It seemed as if he was the only voice of dissent in a sea of pandering media types.  However, I don't care for him any longer.  He's really full of himself.

I like when Walter E. Williams fills in for Rush.  Walt is my speed.  He's logical, coherent, and funny.

I also like Ken Hamblin(sp?) too.  

Then I try to be balanced and listen to NPR (National People's Radio) but I usually get so fired-up that my wife turns it off.[spank]
Link Posted: 3/2/2002 10:57:18 AM EDT
[#5]
IMUS
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top