Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 2/27/2002 6:10:18 PM EDT
Adobe want $1800 for a first-time purchase of Photoshop 7.0. I can buy two average computer systems for this! Their biggest platform (Apple) already proved the stupidity of this type of marketing: Pc vs Mac – and Ford made a hell of a lot more money than Rolls Royce could ever imagine! Are Adobe shareholders stupid? Yet, stupid or not, they'll scream about (the inevitable) sharing and piracy!!!
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 6:33:25 PM EDT
That's weird. I just got Photoshop 6.01 for $0.00. Seems like quite a price leap to go to 7.0.
Link Posted: 2/27/2002 6:35:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/27/2002 6:40:29 PM EDT by BlackDog714]
Originally Posted By stcyr: Adobe want $1800 for a first-time purchase of Photoshop 7.0. I can buy two average computer systems for this! Their biggest platform (Apple) already proved the stupidity of this type of marketing: Pc vs Mac – and Ford made a hell of a lot more money than Rolls Royce could ever imagine! Are Adobe shareholders stupid? Yet, stupid or not, they'll scream about (the inevitable) sharing and piracy!!!
View Quote
Ummm, who is jacking you off???? CDW sells Photoshop V 7.0 for 599.99. [url]http://www.cdw.com/shop/products/default.asp?EDC=366275[/url] BTW, this is the full version, not the upgrade. (edited to make link active)
Top Top