Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2002 9:04:47 PM EDT
The big news from Glock this year is.................. No more tupperware.  They are introducing a new case that will hold the paperwork and lock.  I had expected/hoped for more.  Maybe next year.

[img]http://www.custom-glock.com/MVC-007.JPG[/img]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:11:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:19:21 PM EDT
[#2]
That's not true.  I heard the glock carbine is coming out this year.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:26:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Hmmmm - I guess when a stocking dealer asks the VP of Sales "What's new for this year?" and he states "Nothing, except a new case replacing the tupperware box"  

I thought I requested a smiley talking out of it's ass along time ago.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:29:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, that's gun technology at it's finest.  What's next???  How about a redesigned cleaning rod?  Maybe a chrome plated mag loader?

Actually, I'd be impressed if they simply did away with the plastic sights that Glocks come with...
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:33:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

You are arguing with a guy who went to the SHOT show and talked to Glock personally, over something you "heard"???

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:38:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Now I am not saying that we won't get a letter tomorrow from Glock saying "Proud to announce" the new Glock carbine.  Hey I hope you're right; It as most Glocks would probably be a good seller.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:43:19 PM EDT
[#7]
I've been waiting for something good to come out of Glock.  With the new case and all I just might spring for one.
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 9:54:12 PM EDT
[#8]
I got a Trijicon ACOG for one of my ARs, and it came with a nice case I can now use for my G36. One question though, since I hate to waste stuff, is the Glock tupperware microwave safe?
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 12:33:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 2:08:18 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I got a Trijicon ACOG for one of my ARs, and it came with a nice case I can now use for my G36. One question though, since I hate to waste stuff, is the Glock tupperware microwave safe?
View Quote

Also when storing my glock do I need to burp the lid to keep it fresh?
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 2:35:59 AM EDT
[#11]
Does that make the tupperware box a collectable?[:E]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 3:20:28 AM EDT
[#12]
That tac light is fugly! M3 rokks.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 9:12:12 AM EDT
[#13]
there is a glock carbine just not made by glock

[url]www.glocksbr.com[/url]

stock and a 16 inchbarrel
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 10:10:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

You are arguing with a guy who went to the SHOT show and talked to Glock personally, over something you "heard"???

[rolleyes]
View Quote

Guess I forgot to add the  [;)] .. The Glock carbine has been 'coming soon' for about 5 years now. Is that about right?

Oh well, maybe next year.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 10:24:55 AM EDT
[#15]
Having owned 11 of these critters and down to 4 these KBeeze have really got me down..Does that thing also make Belgium Waffles?
[image]http://home.earthlink.net/~notpurfect/ar-pooh.jpg[/image]
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 10:35:33 AM EDT
[#16]
Is GLOCK gonna give free upgrades???????[:D]

What happened to all the single stack rumors?
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 11:40:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
there is a glock carbine just not made by glock

[url]www.glocksbr.com[/url]

stock and a 16 inchbarrel
View Quote

boy howdy, that's a goofy looking gun.
Link Posted: 2/7/2002 11:51:47 AM EDT
[#18]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top