Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/6/2002 4:48:21 PM EDT
I have seen lots of AK’s for sale for cheap for a while now, so I was wondering if these rifles and other like it are still being imported or did the 1994 Crime Bill kill all of that.  If so then all those imported AK’s on the market are just from the stockpiles of AK’s brought in before the Crime Bill passed?
Can AK’s and other imports like it be made domestically, if configured in a post ban setup?
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 4:57:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:11:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I stumbled on this document last weekend, it has a good discussion of the import laws, US parts rule, etc.

[url] www-2.cs.cmu.edu/afs/cs.cmu.edu/user/wbardwel/public/nfalist/semi_auto_faq.txt [/url]
Link Posted: 2/6/2002 6:41:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top