Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/30/2002 3:28:01 PM EDT
Hey, in case you can't tell, I'm new here (like, found the site TODAY)[:D]

I used to lurk over at ak.net but they've really gone downhill since they selected some major assholes as moderators...anyway, I see you can post pictures but I haven't been able to figure out how. Where is the site to store photos (I already figured out the smilies, I'm so tickled with myself! I are a kompyutur jeenyus).

I recently bought an AK but I have a friend who is going to put an AR together for me. Does anybody have anything to say about "MODEL 1" or "American Spirit" parts kits?

Thanks for any information you can provide!
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 3:30:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Greetings an salutations.
The numb part will come in handy around here![:D]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 3:31:59 PM EDT
[#2]
welcome aboard!

Posting pictures is easy, check the link below the text input window that is marked [red][u]Board Code[/u][/red] and you can see all the nifty options you can do.  [:)]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 3:34:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 3:37:58 PM EDT
[#4]
What happened to hardcorps1775??
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 3:40:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Welcome aboard.
Do you know the secret hand shake yet ?
View Quote

LOL No, but some guy in a hooded robe said I had to be spanked![:O] Who's "goatboy"?

Thanks, guys!
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 3:44:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Shhhh! Goatboy will say [i]anything[/i] to get you to bend over! But with the hood, are you certain it was Goatboy?

Welcome to our humble diggs.

Eric The(NoSlouching!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 4:24:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 6:55:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Welcome Aboard! Enjoy your stay!
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 7:14:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Hi Comfortably_Numb! [beer]
I'm about there myself.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 7:15:22 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm a newbie too, although I was a lurker for months before.  From my very first post, the members here treated me well made me feel right at home.  There are some [u]first class[/u] people here!  Anyway, I wanted to extend to you the same warm welcome that I got.
[beer]
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 7:17:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Welcome.  Both Model 1 and ASA have good enough reputations.  Your options are many.  If you need to purchase look first in our Equipment Exchange.  Just about anything you could possibly need you will find.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:51:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Welcome aboard!
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 8:59:47 PM EDT
[#13]

Welcome!

I'd have to disagree about the reputation ASA has earned around here.  I know there are some who've been satisfied, but many who haven't.  I'd stay away from them until you sort it all out.

Model 1 has done right by members, it seems.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 9:22:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Welcome, you know we have an AK forum too.

[url]http://ak.ar15.com[/url]

BTW, I have an Amer Spirit Arms kit gun and it is awesome. Got their CAR15.
Link Posted: 1/30/2002 9:23:48 PM EDT
[#15]

Welcome, welcome, welcome.
Pull up a chair and stay a while! [beer]

Quoted:
There are some [u]first class[/u] people here!
View Quote

As well as a few second, third and fourth class types as well.
In fact, there's quite a motley bunch you'll find here
[B)][BD][:X*][%|][:K][>:/][}:D][(:|)]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top