Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/28/2002 4:44:19 PM EDT
Look at the 2nd Challange. DAMN... They had them shoot an AR-15 at a target at close range. If they hit the bullseye twice, then they were in the finals. If they missed the bullseye, they had to add up the numbers in the circles for the 2 misses and eat that many pig rectums. They had a woman on there who practically emptied the 30 Round mag. before actually being able to put 2 bullets in the outermost circle. Damn, I think she is going to vomit.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 4:48:47 PM EDT
Dang queer was the last guy and he missed his first shot completely. The 2nd two landed in the highest value circle. So, he ended up eating a bunch of pig rectums and I swear to god he not only ate them all, but he licked his fingers afterwards. GROSS OUT...
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 4:50:38 PM EDT
I thought they taped that show in California but that looked like a pre-ban. Keving67
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 4:51:57 PM EDT
I just got my first ar-15 about a month ago, and the first time out, I was hitting 2" consistently from 50 yards standing. How the hell can you miss a 2' target at 25 yards if even that. Keving67
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 4:55:54 PM EDT
HEHEHE Wasn't that shot in CA. Hopefully that was registered caused it looked like a nice pre-ban. Looks like 25yds. That black guy had sub moa 2 shot grouping. Bullseye. He did not have to eat anything. Dude is awesome. Serves them right. The white chick seemed like a total anti gunner. She commented she hated guns. Good for her that it took her almost the full 30rd mag, and had to eat 4 pig bungs. [:D] Funniest thing is that the gay guy said that it wasn't bad tasting, hmmm....I wonder.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 4:57:04 PM EDT
Originally Posted By cc48510: Dang queer was the last guy and he missed his first shot completely. The 2nd two landed in the highest value circle. So, he ended up eating a bunch of pig rectums and I swear to god he not only ate them all, but he licked his fingers afterwards. GROSS OUT...
View Quote
That's hilarious! I was on the phone the whole time so I didn't know what the hell they were eating. Are you serious about it being pig RECTUMS? Holy shit! That is SO sick. You gotta love the ol' AR being sported on prime time TV as a legitimate thing. I bet the anti's are going to protest the f*ckin' network after that show. Did they happen to mention what kind of AR's they were? Not that it really matters, just curious.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 4:59:11 PM EDT
It appeared to be an HBAR with a collapsing stock.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:00:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By M4: You gotta love the ol' AR being sported on prime time TV as a legitimate thing. I bet the anti's are going to protest the f*ckin' network after that show. Did they happen to mention what kind of AR's they were? Not that it really matters, just curious.
View Quote
Not only that but the minority said that he is shooting and hunting all the time. That blows that theory that gunners are middle aged white red necks. If I were to guess, I think that was an M16. That range looked like a police range.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:02:30 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/28/2002 5:08:05 PM EDT by AR-15Fan]
Joe Rogan, the host looks like a gun owner to me. To demonstrate the test he lit up about 10 rounds rapid fire, and didn't get even get close to missing the bullseye. booyah, rock on. I would only be so lucky if I "had" to shoot a M4 for my Fear Factor test if I were ever on the show. But nooooo, I'd just have to eat 4 pig rectum without a chance to shoot, that'd be my luck, lol. BTW, I think that fag eats ass all day long so that was probably a nice treat to literally eat it... I'm betting it was a LE only or something M4 copy btw. EDIT, damnit, twinkle toes the fag won the friggin 50k.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:06:46 PM EDT
Figures that the fag liked eating ass, he's had enough experience at it! [sex] He even did a little queer dance to celebrate his ass eating on national tv! Shit, I don't even think my school's Gay, lesbian... association would approve of this guy liking ass so much! Wait...does this mean they showed beastiality on tv if this guy actually liked pig ass? Gotta say it was damn nice to see that black dude nail two cold shots almost on top of eachother [sniper] and even nicer to see that pinko scum bitch eat 4 asses because she hates guns! EAT SHIT LIBERALS! [beer] (I can't laugh hard enough at this!) [whacko]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:07:27 PM EDT
Just reviewed the tape and it appears to be a 16" Carbine with Mid-Length Handgaurds, an HBAR, A1 Sights, Flash Supressor, Bayonet Lug, and Collapsing Stock.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:10:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/28/2002 7:24:38 PM EDT by M4]
Seriously, some gun-nut, like us, had to come up with that event. Love the gun, shoot well.....eat nothing. Fear/hate the gun, shoot like shit......bottoms up, a pile of PIG RECTUMS for you. Bon apetit sucker!!
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:16:12 PM EDT
LOL. I love it. Eat pig ass, bitch antis...
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:26:01 PM EDT
Originally Posted By AR-15Fan: Joe Rogan, the host looks like a gun owner to me. To demonstrate the test he lit up about 10 rounds rapid fire, and didn't get even get close to missing the bullseye. booyah, rock on. I would only be so lucky if I "had" to shoot a M4 for my Fear Factor test if I were ever on the show. But nooooo, I'd just have to eat 4 pig rectum without a chance to shoot, that'd be my luck, lol.
View Quote
Originally Posted By M4: Seriously, some gun-nut, like us, had to come up with that event. Love the gun, shoot well.....eat nothing. Fear/hate the gun, shoot like shit......bottoms up, a pile of PIG RECUMS for you. Bon apetit sucker!!
View Quote
Joe Rogan is a Tae Kwon Do black belt. I haven't met a martial artist that does not like guns. Some are out right nuts about em. [:D] I love the consequence they had of not being able to shoot.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:33:32 PM EDT
Gayboy stated he shot rifles and pistols in competition. Learned to shoot in the boy scouts. He sucked pigs ass'. Rogan said, they must have crooked rifles in the Boy scouts. lol.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 5:42:35 PM EDT
I came in as the black guy was finishing, so I didn't see him shoot. The other people looked really bad. All of them were leaning backwards, they didn't have any kind of cheek weld, and they had their strong arm almost tucked against their body.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 6:24:36 PM EDT
All had piss poor handling. Wonder how many times they sweeped one another and it was cut off the final tape. heh. I'm suprised someone wasn't shot. Not that they could hit someone that close. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 6:44:07 PM EDT
I did not see them shooting, but just saw an ad for a Fear Factor with Playboy Playmates. That looks interesting.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 6:58:55 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Minman72: Figures that the fag liked eating ass, he's had enough experience at it! [sex] He even did a little queer dance to celebrate his ass eating on national tv! Shit, I don't even think my school's Gay, lesbian... association would approve of this guy liking ass so much! Wait...does this mean they showed beastiality on tv if this guy actually liked pig ass? Gotta say it was damn nice to see that black dude nail two cold shots almost on top of eachother [sniper] and even nicer to see that pinko scum bitch eat 4 asses because she hates guns! EAT SHIT LIBERALS! [beer] (I can't laugh hard enough at this!) [whacko]
View Quote
You said it all [b]Minman[/b]. [b]ROTFLMAO at the sweeeeeeeet irony of a flaming gay man and liberal anti-gun wench eating pig rectums on national TV because they couldn't shoot straight![/b] "America! What a country!" [:D]
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 7:12:40 PM EDT
OK, this is the second time in as many days that I have heard about this "Fear Factor" show. From what I gather from this thread, competitors compete in various events and the losers have to do disgusting things. Overall winner wins $50 American. AM I pretty much there? I assume this is from one of the major networks trying to get the "Survivor" demographic. Which one? Adam
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 7:20:43 PM EDT
Originally Posted By The_Macallan:
Originally Posted By Minman72: Figures that the fag liked eating ass, he's had enough experience at it! [sex] He even did a little queer dance to celebrate his ass eating on national tv! Shit, I don't even think my school's Gay, lesbian... association would approve of this guy liking ass so much! Wait...does this mean they showed beastiality on tv if this guy actually liked pig ass? Gotta say it was damn nice to see that black dude nail two cold shots almost on top of eachother [sniper] and even nicer to see that pinko scum bitch eat 4 asses because she hates guns! EAT SHIT LIBERALS! [beer] (I can't laugh hard enough at this!) [whacko]
View Quote
You said it all [b]Minman[/b]. [b]ROTFLMAO at the sweeeeeeeet irony of a flaming gay man and liberal anti-gun wench eating pig rectums on national TV because they couldn't shoot straight![/b] "America! What a country!" [:D]
View Quote
Thanks for the compliment, I have a lot of respect for this board...and I do believe I'd take a pig rectum if ever needed to save it, although I'd come out shooting X's first! (And I wouldn't do a little queer dance whilst sucking my pig assed fingers!) Do you think there's any chance of an animal rights group might condemn the pig ass eating by a homosexual? I mean, its totally possible that he might start eating the asses of live pigs! Can you imagine the front page of the Post? I can...the title will be "Militant Assault Weapon Bearing Homosexual LOVES His Bacon and Live Chitlens." In the end it'll always be about the gun.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 7:27:57 PM EDT
Adam you are close. The contestants have to do challenges. If they fail they lose. The winner gets $50,000.00 not $50.00
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 7:32:21 PM EDT
No matter who won, or what you think of the various contestants, the point was to get you to watch the damn show. I think *they* won, "in the end". Nyuck nyuck!
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 7:51:17 PM EDT
I used to eat a lot of chitlins when I was a kid. I am not sure how much worse pig bung could be. Mr. Gay was licking his fingers after the fact. The brother in the cowboy hat totally rocked with the AR, while that gun grabber chick had to eat 4 bungs. I love it.
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 8:29:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 10:25:25 PM EDT
Originally Posted By lordtrader: HEHEHE Wasn't that shot in CA. Hopefully that was registered caused it looked like a nice pre-ban. Looks like 25yds. That black guy had sub moa 2 shot grouping. Bullseye. He did not have to eat anything. Dude is awesome.
View Quote
Your forgetting that the media is not subject to the laws like the rest of us mortals here in California. They can have full auto if they want. Their cop buddies give them all concealed carry permits. They get to kill a kid in a crosswalk while reckless driving and get a walk. Did you leave us so long ago not to remember what it was like to be one of the little people LT?
Link Posted: 1/28/2002 11:49:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By JIMBEAM: Adam you are close. The contestants have to do challenges. If they fail they lose. The winner gets $50,000.00 not $50.00
View Quote
errhhh, yeah. [:I]I guess I meant to type the word "grand" in there. Oops. Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 1:02:50 AM EDT
Not that rectums are any better, but when I saw the tv promos, I thought for sure that they were going to eat some kind of pickled donkey dick. "Can you guess what these are?" That AR looked like an M4gery with a phantom f/s and collaspable stock. They should've nailed the zero at that range, but many of them were suffering from severe flinch. That one kinda hot girl did not know how to align the sights. They kept making fun of her, "I think you hit a bird on that one". Did you see the gun rangler quickly rush over and grab the rifles away from some of the contestants. Man! when they were finished, they still had their fingers on the trigger and almost started to turn around towards Joe swinging the AR in all directions but down range.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 1:38:41 AM EDT
Were the rectums at least washed and cooked? If so, they're just un-pureed hot dog filling. [puke] Clearly, though, the show is culturally insensitive. What if one of the contestants was Jewish or Muslim? Substitute kosher cow rectums??
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 5:42:51 AM EDT
It looked to me like they only loaded 1 round at a time, because they handed the rifle over and cut away after each ind. shot. Definitely some sweet (if nasty) irony in that episode.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 5:54:11 AM EDT
I about pissed on myself when my wife said the queer shouldnt mind eating pig ass because hes used to eating ass. Rotflmao just thinking about it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 7:32:29 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Ratters: Did you leave us so long ago not to remember what it was like to be one of the little people LT?
View Quote
I try to forget. I only remember the beaches, food and womenz. [;)]
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 9:09:07 AM EDT
I missed this. Just curious, how big was the target, and how big was the 10 ring?
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 10:35:31 AM EDT
Originally Posted By marvl: I missed this. Just curious, how big was the target, and how big was the 10 ring?
View Quote
Memory is a little grey, but it looked like a 4' target with atleast a 6" X ring. Black guy cleaned up and made us all proud by placing 2 side by side, the white "gun hater" must have emptied a 30 round mag. MUST HAVE! And I don't think they were kidding when they said she shot a bird, her gun was aimed up and left, appearing to be over the safety screen! Anyone observe that?
Top Top