Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2002 5:48:57 PM EDT
Those telemarketers are right up there with bin laden on my list, they really piss me off when your in the middle of dinner and they call to try and sell new roofing or something stupid like that.  What do you guys do to mess with these morons? The one thing that I do that I get a good laugh out of is telling them I need to get my hearing aid, and to hold on, then I put the phone down and walk away these idiots just sit there for 5 minutes before they realize they've been had or they give up.
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 5:50:09 PM EDT
[#1]
This was covered a couple of weeks ago with hilarious results, do a search on telemarketers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top