Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2002 2:28:43 PM EDT
Does anyone know of a good source online for batteries? Specifically, I'd like to stock up on batteries for my SureFire (123's) and my Aimpoint (DL1/3N's).

Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 2:32:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd like a good source for the Aimpoint batteries too.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 2:34:37 PM EDT
[#2]
These guys are across the lake from me in Ontario, Canada.  They had good service and selection.

[url]www.batteryguys.com/default.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 2:42:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Here ya go... [url]http://www.impactguns.com/store/batteries.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 3:00:48 PM EDT
[#4]
The best place to get C and D batteries is the drawer in every wife's nightstand.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 3:34:55 PM EDT
[#5]
[url]http://www.sunnbattery.com/[/url]

I bought a case of 123's and 25 CR2032s. Good service, good prices, quick delivery.

Link Posted: 1/16/2002 3:45:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The best place to get C and D batteries is the drawer in every wife's nightstand.
View Quote

... albeit worn out
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 3:46:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

... albeit worn out
View Quote

[url]http://www.batteriesplus.com/index.html[/url]
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 7:29:00 PM EDT
[#8]
As for 3v lithium 123A's, ME!!  E-mail me if interested. I also have 3 Aimpoint batteries.

Kevin
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 8:58:56 PM EDT
[#9]
www.allelectronics.com has the Aimpoint 1/3N made by Duracell.  Part no. is LBAT-13N priced at $2.  These are packed in plastic bags so they could be surplus.  If you need only a couple, your local Radio Shack should have "fresh" ones.
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 10:09:52 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

LOL
Link Posted: 1/16/2002 11:20:54 PM EDT
[#11]

This is slightly OT... which is to say I don't think they have the specific batteries originally asked about... but since many of the folks herebouts are into digital cameras, etc... these folks are a great small family owned business that produce great products and will give their time and advice re batteries, etc. on their toll free line...

SterlingTEK Digital Cameras And Electronics Accessories...  at...

[url]http://www.sterlingtek.com/[/url]

Check'um out...

You'll be glad you did...

db

Link Posted: 1/17/2002 7:29:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Maybe that explains my divorce...

My thanks to everyone else for the leads.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:21:49 AM EDT
[#13]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

Maybe that explains my divorce...
View Quote

Yeah, but it doesn't explain the kids....

Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:51:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

OK but aren't these just bit run down?
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:53:43 AM EDT
[#15]
brightguy.com
Great supplier of all the cool lights and batteries.
Link Posted: 1/17/2002 8:55:02 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

MY GD!  You're wife is up to C and D batteries!?!  Thank gd my wife is still using the old AA model.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top