Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/4/2002 3:11:09 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 3:25:17 PM EDT
T'would be nice, but it ain't gonna happen. Who would pay the bills?
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 3:54:13 PM EDT
Man those Birchers are like really stinky farts- the smell just lingers on and on...
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 7:43:45 PM EDT
Help me out here DScott. I thought all Birchers did was fight communism.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 9:20:31 PM EDT
Originally Posted By DScott: Man those Birchers are like really stinky farts- the smell just lingers on and on...
View Quote
So you are FOR the UN? I never thought I would see the day when a gun owner would support the UN. We need to get out of the UN, and the UN out of the US. The John Birch Society is one of the best groups there is. I don't know why people have such a problem with them, other then having been indoctrinated by liberals.
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 9:26:26 PM EDT
There's nothing wrong with the John Birch Society in general! I spent many a golden childhood memory at JBS Meetings with my parents back in the early 60s. Remember 'None Dare Call It Treason' by John Stormer? That's what I grew up on. They have gone a bit over the edge of late, but, hell, who hasn't? They are to the Conservative Movement what snake handlers are to Christianity! You know they have a point, but it just doesn't make good sense! Eric The(HellBarryGoldwaterWasn'tConservativeEnoug­h,BackThen!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/4/2002 10:03:00 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 5:35:07 AM EDT
I once went to a Birch meeting. Plenty of conspiratorial nonsense. That week they talked about how "foreign" (i.e., jewish) bankers were in a conspiracy to take over the world as part of the NWO. I didnt stay long.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 5:56:22 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/5/2002 6:04:26 AM EDT by antiUSSA]
There's nothing wrong with the John Birch Society in general! I spent many a golden childhood memory at JBS Meetings with my parents back in the early 60s.
View Quote
Yes, but your parents named you "EricTheHun"... Let me guess, they were addicted to their PEZ dispensers..? To make this all a bit more clear, I've taken the time to break this down into a simple algebraic formula: ((( [whacko] + [8P] ) * [smoke] ) * [sex] ) = [>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 6:21:02 AM EDT
That's frickin hilarious, Tim. ROTFLMAO!
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 6:35:06 AM EDT
Tim..............man................i knew you wre a talented fart but that is absolutley hilarious..................ultra-creative also. Hey there Scott old buddy................yote' killing fool you!
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 8:08:02 AM EDT
Neat equation there, antiUSSA, but it just don't add up! [b]I[/b] was the dope in the Hun Family! Eric The(BesidesTheyNamedMe'WayneHenry'-HowCoolIs[u]That[/u]?)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 8:18:11 AM EDT
JFPO is also very anti-UN. I think we should probably retain membership if only to monitor and perhaps influence the goings on. On the other hand, if the U.S. pulled out that would pretty much be the end of the U.N. and that would be a good thing, all things considered. Every positive thing the U.N. does could be (is being) done better by individual nations and various NGOs.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 8:31:18 AM EDT
I thought William F. Buckley had a great idea some while back when he suggested that the US never vote in the General Assembly (where we usually get clobbered by Third World countries) and, instead, vote only in the Security Council where we are a permanent voting member. It would save us from being humiliated each and every time they come up with a resolution condemning 'the events of Sept 11, [b]but....[/b]'! But can we please just move the headquarters to Nairobi, or Durban, or Monrovia? That'd take a lotta polish off the apple. Eric The(AndPutTheUNInProperPerspectiveAsWell-AThirdWorldDisneyland!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 8:32:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Avtomat: I once went to a Birch meeting. Plenty of conspiratorial nonsense. That week they talked about how "foreign" (i.e., jewish) bankers were in a conspiracy to take over the world as part of the NWO. I didnt stay long.
View Quote
[b] What do you know about the Federal Reserve Bank ??[/b]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 8:46:06 AM EDT
Yeah, they do seem to rattle nowadays about the Bilderbergers, the CFR, the Trilateral Commission, etc., too much for my tastes. Which is why I said before: 'They are to the Conservative Movement what snake handlers are to Christianity! You know they have a point, but it just doesn't make good sense!' Eric The(Older,Wiser,Now)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 8:48:21 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 7IDL:
Originally Posted By Avtomat: I once went to a Birch meeting. Plenty of conspiratorial nonsense. That week they talked about how "foreign" (i.e., jewish) bankers were in a conspiracy to take over the world as part of the NWO. I didnt stay long.
View Quote
[b] What do you know about the Federal Reserve Bank ??[/b]
View Quote
Besides it being unconstitutional?
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 8:57:48 AM EDT
[b]Bearlaker[/b], it was more or less directed at[b] Avtomat[/b], but you are correct. It just amazes me the number of people who think that the [b]FED[/b] is part of the U.S. Govn'.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 9:03:42 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 7IDL: [b]Bearlaker[/b], it was more or less directed at[b] Avtomat[/b], but you are correct. It just amazes me the number of people who think that the [b]FED[/b] is part of the U.S. Govn'.
View Quote
I guess this would include congress, since they are supposed to be the only legal source of money i.e. gold and silver coin or certificates thereof. Article 1 Sec. 8
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 2:38:38 PM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: They are to the Conservative Movement what snake handlers are to Christianity! You know they have a point, but it just doesn't make good sense!
View Quote
Actually the current conservative movement fits that description better. The certainly don't make sense. For example: The government shouldn't interfere with Americans lives, but should interfere with lives of other peoples. The JBS and libertarians are the one who makes sense. The conservatives are killing liberty, slower than liberals, but killing it nonetheless.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 2:53:58 PM EDT
If we are going to be in the UN then it should be in NYC. Much easier to spy on goings on there... Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 3:30:56 PM EDT
Originally Posted By libertyof76:
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: They are to the Conservative Movement what snake handlers are to Christianity! You know they have a point, but it just doesn't make good sense!
View Quote
Actually the current conservative movement fits that description better. The certainly don't make sense. For example: The government shouldn't interfere with Americans lives, but should interfere with lives of other peoples. The JBS and libertarians are the one who makes sense. The conservatives are killing liberty, slower than liberals, but killing it nonetheless.
View Quote
I'm inclined to agree. A politician is a politician. Some are just worse than others. No offense to that literal handful who aren't "just playing the game...". I'm ALL for getting out of the UN. I say disband the whole thing, but that's not realistic at the moment. But getting out IS. As for staying in just to see what's going on, well there's ways to get around that right?
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 3:44:39 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Bearlaker: I guess this would include congress, since they are supposed to be the only legal source of money i.e. gold and silver coin or certificates thereof. Article 1 Sec. 8
View Quote
There are other monitary units out there in the US, for example: [url]www.norfed.com[/url] though I have never seen any of these floating around.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 4:09:13 PM EDT
Originally Posted By EricTheHun: [b]I[/b] was the dope in the Hun Family! Eric The(BesidesTheyNamedMe'WayneHenry'-HowCoolIs[u]That[/u]?)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote
I doubt that. [smoke]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 4:13:40 PM EDT
View Quote
View Quote
Gore would have meant [b]FASTRACK[/b] Dubya is an [b]IVDRIP[/b].
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 5:37:17 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Bearlaker: Gore would have meant [b]FASTRACK[/b] Dubya is an [b]IVDRIP[/b].
View Quote
I don't doubt that. But an iv drip of poison eventually kills you. That's what we have to worry about.
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 7:05:30 PM EDT
For example: The government shouldn't interfere with Americans lives, but should interfere with lives of other peoples.
View Quote
Absolutely! I've always considered the leaders of our country to be in the same situation as if they were our lawyers - I don't care if they do right for other folks, I just want them to do right for us! Period. Eric The(Amen!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 7:08:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Bearlaker: Help me out here DScott. I thought all Birchers did was fight communism.
View Quote
That *is* all they do. They have been fighting for years and years to get us the fuck out of the bullshit UN. I am not a "Bircher," but I agree with their goals. ARnSC
Link Posted: 1/5/2002 8:41:24 PM EDT
As long as we always remember the US comes first and the UN last, we shouldn't have a problem. Bush has done it right , relegated them to a role of HAND OUT FOOD, and did all the diplomacy outside the UN, US to Britain, US to Germany, US to Italy, etc. But Clinton was just the opposited and would have gladly handed American Soveriegnty over to the UN, if it made him look more "GLOBAL". Bush Sr. was bad about using the UN as well. I think Will Buckley was right on with his statemnet, but I would keep that Organization in the US so as to keep tabs on things a little. Even though the puppets from the third world countries we are fighting now have no real knowledge of the goings on in their own countries and are basically only a show of psuedo government. I have come to the conclusion that all Third World Countries are mostly and basically lawless lands and only form any sort of stable "Looking" governments for the handouts from the US. Benjamin
Link Posted: 1/6/2002 5:11:03 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Bearlaker: Gore would have meant [b]FASTRACK[/b] Dubya is an [b]IVDRIP[/b].
View Quote
I don't doubt that. But an iv drip of poison eventually kills you.
View Quote
That's what I meant.
Top Top