Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2002 5:40:38 AM EDT
I have a puppy that keeps eating my controllers while it is being played.  She is now being locked out of the room whenever I am playing, but how do fix the chewed cord?  

Is there anyway to buy replacement cords from Sony or am I stuck buying a new one altogether?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 6:10:57 AM EDT
[#1]
If it's chewed through or some of the wires are cut, you've got no choice but to get a new one.
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 7:02:46 AM EDT
[#2]
[smash]  [smash]  [smash]  [smash]  [smash]  [smash]

Works for me. [:D]

Oh....the controller...not the pup. [;)]
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 7:17:36 AM EDT
[#3]
If you can solder and know what you are doing you could replace the cords yourself. Personally though, I wouldn't even mess with it because it's just as easy to buy new ones. What are they $30?
Link Posted: 1/2/2002 7:36:29 AM EDT
[#4]
if each wire is its own color then you can either as another sugested solder it. or cheap and easy, wirenut it. use the smallest ones available, usuall grey or pale tan.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top