Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/30/2001 7:32:34 AM EDT
Would you do the psychiatrist on the Sopranos series? I was turned on by the intelligent, slightly overweight, glasses wearing, alcoholic in the short skirt.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 7:40:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Has the new season begun yet?I haven't even seen any reruns lately.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 7:41:12 AM EDT
[#2]
maybe if i was drunk. i might do her then, if i was at that sort of a party i'd do tony's daughter, she's way hotter, maybe his wife. then shoot myself 26 times in the chest and head cause that's what tony would do after he found out. after cutting off my dick and my balls.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 7:47:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd sell you guys to the Turks for a chance to have a gleesome threesome with the actresses who play Tony's wife and his therapist.  Throw in the one who played his girlfriend last season (for a funsome foursome) and you guys better learn to like making taffy and weaving rugs.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 7:56:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Has the new season begun yet?I haven't even seen any reruns lately.
View Quote

I think it starts in March?  The second season rerun just began, and they will also rerun the 3rd season.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 7:58:10 AM EDT
[#5]
The spoiled, snotty, stupid teenage daughter did not do anything for me. She needs a smack.

The Rusky GF didn't have it either. You can get one  of those mailorder or find one in any brothel.

The wife was just a wife. No fun there.

Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:00:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'd sell you guys to the Turks for a chance to have a gleesome threesome with the actresses who play Tony's wife and his therapist.quote]

You'd do Carmela? You are one sick bastard.

Nasal whine: "Ohhhhhh, Golgo... yessss"

Now Meadow, she needs a grudge f*ck.  And there would have to be some slapping involved.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:01:57 AM EDT
[#7]
She is rather HOT for an older woman.  Yea, I would do her, twice on Sundays.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:16:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Janice is the one who floats my boat, she would be a tiger in bed.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:26:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Perhaps the Dr. Malfi character fufills some other need in you?

Zis is very intersting - please to tell us about you relationships with your childhood pets...
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:29:24 AM EDT
[#10]
I may well be a sick bastard, but I still think the actress who plays Carmella has a nice butt.  The problem with the show is that none of the major female characters do nude scenes.  Carmella doesn't show any skin at all.  Dr. Melfi does wear short skirts, but her nude scenes in several of Tony's dreams were clearly, obviously, and sadly done by a body double.  The car-selling girlfriend last year did some rather stimulating lingerie scenes, but, alas, no nudity.  You guys who red-line your gauges over teeny-boppers amuse me.  I like grown women.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 9:12:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Oh yeah, I forgot,the actress who plays Christopher's girlfriend is a looker, too.  I like the other three better, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed.  The actress who plays Tony's younger mom in the flashback scenes of his childhood is worth looking at, too.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 9:28:56 AM EDT
[#12]
If weren't married ...Yep, I like Lorraine Bracco.

She's a "real" woman....curves the whole bit.....

Link Posted: 11/30/2001 10:06:08 AM EDT
[#13]
Threads like this are probably why some of the ladies avoid GD like the plague......

Okay....shoot me now if you want, but I never thought of Meadow that way. She's nice looking and all, but the word JAILBAIT keeps coming to mind. I don't go for the 'I pass for 16' thing.

Melfi.....in a heartbeat. I love women with glasses, women who actually have curves and not bones, and women who can hold intelligent conversation. She's got no small amount of sexiness, and she seems like she could get pretty nasty....yep, my kind of girl.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 10:34:02 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
You guys who red-line your gauges over teeny-boppers amuse me.  I like grown women.
View Quote

Hey, I agree.  Dr. Melfi is the hottest one on the show, IMO.  "Gloria" had some potential too.

But Carmela and Janice?  Ecchhh.... though I'd have to say that Jeanie, the Soprano's neighbor, is pretty darn nice too.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 10:38:46 AM EDT
[#15]
The therapist? Oh yeah!

But the Russian ex-girlfriend really needs a spanking!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top