Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/5/2001 11:58:58 PM EDT
Why doesn't Bushmaster make a .308 AR?  I like the AR10, but prefer Bushmaster over Armalite.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 12:16:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Two words, "Lifetime Warranty"  Armalite rules in the area of customer service.

The AR10 is wonderful, trust me I own one and if it was still possible I'd own two!  That new Eagle, if it was legal in Ca., is just so damned tempting at 1000 dollars!

Sucks to have to convert M1A magazines and all but if you've got an M1A it's not so bad, just get the conversion kit and switch back and forth.

And sorry, but no Bushmaster AR in 308.  About every other month or so on the old boards this issue would come up in the Bushmaster forum.
Link Posted: 3/6/2001 3:16:44 AM EDT
[#2]
for the same reson some guys make boy babies and some guys make girl babies.  It's all in the DNA.  Either you got it or you dont got it.!!  [sex]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top