Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/12/2001 7:28:59 AM EDT
[url]www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/onpolitics/elections2000/recount/front.htm[/url]

Bush victory still bugging the Washington Post...but what do you expect for a commie / pinko / fag newspaper?
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 7:38:52 AM EDT
[#1]
They'll never get over it! When George W. wins by a landslide in 2004, the Washington Post will claim that election will be 'tainted' by the prevous 'dubious' election!

Eric The(ItShouldOnlyBeUsedInBirdCages,Anyway!)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 8:02:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Must be that fuzzy math everyone was all in a tizzy about.

Eric - I wouldn't even let birds crap on that tripe!  It makes a good fire starter...
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 8:39:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Did anyone see the TV spot by the Washington Post endorsing Warner for governor? WTF was that?  The Post is terrible, hopefully more people will switch to the Times.  
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 8:47:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Just thank God there was NOT a complete state recount, Gore would have won.
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 9:13:29 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

If Gore had won his thought Nazis would certainly have shut this web site down by now.. [shock]
Link Posted: 11/12/2001 11:24:33 PM EDT
[#6]
The liberal news media is enamoured with Bill Clinton, some of those talking-heads do a Freudian slip, and call Bill, "president" Clinton, and then say, "oops, make that former president...."  And they still can't believe that Al Gore lost.
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 12:17:24 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm sorry this is the real world,you can only say stuff like this if your right.[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 12:41:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 3:10:36 AM EDT
[#9]
If I was a politician I would be truly embarrassed to think that the votes I need to win were from people too dumb to figure out how to vote. This only shows the mentality of many Gore supporters. Notice how the "double bubbles" were more than 90% for Gore. Yet 10% of the black vote went to Bush. If you work the odds right, this is proof that Gore attracted a higher percentage of idiots.

Adam
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 5:14:32 AM EDT
[#10]
I think the system worked exactly like it should have.....If you are too stupid to figure out how to vote then you shouldn't be allowed to help choose the most powerful leader in the world. Regardless of color, if you can't figure it out by yourself your vote should get thrown in the trash.

Like we need the input of some halfwit, that can't poke a hole or scribble in a circle, to help run the country. People like that is how our country has gotten into the shitty condition it's in right now.

Michael
Link Posted: 11/13/2001 5:24:35 AM EDT
[#11]
Pretty sure the report said that the largest group of disenfranchized voters were the 20000 Black Republican voters of FL! Irony of ironies, but of course to the Democratic Party THey just don't count! When will this Twilight Zone episode ever end?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top