Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/17/2001 8:22:27 PM EDT
and I need your help on what to do it on.

Second Amendment was my first choice, however, Bin Laden also popped into my head.

However, write it from an Afgan's perspective, saying how he's a genius, and proving the points on how he is. Including things like American customs that they think are bad, and customs that we think are bad. Then end the paper with something like "Is Bin Laden the real enemy, or are we?"

And my third idea was the no women in military thing..

This teacher I believe to be an anti, and I think it would be funny as hell to see her reaction to it.

edit: spellin'
Link Posted: 10/17/2001 11:40:35 PM EDT
[#1]
There's WAY more empirical info on the 2nd Amendment than on OBL. This would make it easier to do of course....

The 2nd is always a winner
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 5:54:32 PM EDT
[#2]
If the teacher is a woman, how about a topic on "Women and Guns" ?  Plenty of points:
Most women are generally physically weaker than most men.
Guns do not require physical strength to operate, just a steady hand and calm mind.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 6:28:23 PM EDT
[#3]
If you are in HS, all good ideas...
if in college...toe the party line. Profs will grade strictly on your PC and nothing else.
If I was going to rid this nation of vermin, the first rat traps would go in the colleges all across America.
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 7:01:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
if in college...toe the party line. Profs will grade strictly on your PC and nothing else.
If I was going to rid this nation of vermin, the first rat traps would go in the colleges all across America.
View Quote

Good point. Thanks
Link Posted: 10/18/2001 7:19:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
View Quote

My sentiments exactly.

If you do decide on a controversial topic, take the opposing side, it will help develop your intellectual skills.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top