Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/10/2001 8:02:07 AM EDT
I am listening to Neil Boortz with a Chinese coworker about the Muslim Chinese supporting the Taliban.  My coworker strongly believes that the Chinese government has strong negative issues with  its Muslim population and is probably glad to get rid of them. He further insists that the emergence of China into the first world is 100% dependant on US support.  China might vocalise displeasure with the US, but would NEVER cross the line.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:06:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I would regard Chinese support of the US less favorably than Julius Caesar regarded the support of Brutus, right AFTER Brutus stabbed him in the back.

Link Posted: 10/10/2001 8:11:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I agree.  I'm not suggesting that we're best buddies, or that they support us out of concern.  They would be AFRAID to not support us if things got more dicy.  IMHO, we should ship all Chinease graduate students back to China who do not agree to become US citizens.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 9:16:16 AM EDT
[#3]
hey,they backed us up in the film "Red Dawn"
Besides,if we did fight them,K-Mart and the likes will go outta business,without all the forein MFG.Their prices on domestic made replicas would be over the top,and they would die out.Or something.
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:21:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
i'd trust the russians more than the chinese
View Quote

yup!
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:40:10 AM EDT
[#5]
China wants to take a shoot at us as soon ass they think they can, but now we get to pull out all the goodies and show our ass lil.
Maybe they will take a look at how bad they want to get in to it with us after this.

Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:41:36 AM EDT
[#6]
We all just have to remember one thing, if all the Chinese got organized and all jumped at the same time they would knock the earth off of its axis and we would probably go into the sun or something.... [bounce][bounce][bounce]
Link Posted: 10/10/2001 11:48:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We all just have to remember one thing, if all the Chinese got organized and all jumped at the same time they would knock the earth off of its axis and we would probably go into the sun or something.... [bounce][bounce][bounce]
View Quote

BWAAAAAAHAHAHAAH!!!!!!!

But wouldn't the amount of weight relieved from the face of the earth by them jumping cause the earth to rapidly move at them, then when they landed, they would all be killed by the impact????

JUMP!!!!!JUMP. PLEASE!!!!

BTW - I washed out of college physics.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top